Civa is one of the largest land transport companies in the country, with extensive and wide coverage throughout the Peruvian territory, especially with a greater number of destinations located in the north of the country, because it was founded in 1971 in the beautiful city of Piura. In the beginning, Civa was a normal courier company, which over time began to venture into interprovincial travel.
Pioneers in offering for example 1995, the food service on board, and in 2008, the luxurious 180 ° seats. It has a fleet of more than 300 modern vehicles and offers its premium service under the Excluciva brand, which positions it among one of the best land transportation companies in the entire country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tessa, and Cromotex, among many others.
It has 49 years of service, history and its presence throughout Peru with more than 75 terminals throughout the country supporting them. In addition, they offer differentiated services for their various clients, from which you can find short-distance or cheap buses without many amenities, but with the right comforts, as well as their Exclusive line that offers all the luxury and comfort possible on the market.
Civa's most important destinations:
Civa Onboard Services
Reclinable seats to 120°, GPS system, restroom, and onboard TV and music. Change of pitlots every 4 hours.
Reclinable seats to 160°, air conditioning, onboard services, GPS system, reading light, meal, restroom, onboard TV and music, and Wifi.
Reclinable seats to 145°, air conditioning, onboard services, GPS system, reading light, meal, restroom, onboard TV and music, and Wifi.
Civa's fleet is characterized by:
When it comes to traveling, convenience and comfort become essential. For this reason, CIVA, seeking to provide the best service for all travelers, has the first fleet of sleeper buses in South America. Yes, this is a true 180º bed that will make you feel at home so that you can enjoy the trip pleasantly. This service is found in the Excluciva fleet, but our Econociva and Superciva services also have 145º and 160º semi-beds to make your trip comfortable.
With more than 70 destinations nationwide, CIVA seeks to reach all the beautiful corners of the country and adapt to the needs of all Peruvians so that they can travel more routes with quality services.
We all want to arrive safely at our destination, and for CIVA safety on each route is essential, which is why some characteristics differentiate us: all units are monitored via GPS and finally controlled by a digital speedometer that takes into account the maximum speed allowed. , which is 90 km / h. In this way, they will not exceed any national regulations for your safety.
4. Service on board
We are pioneers in onboard service since in 1995 CIVA became the first transportation company in Peru to have this service. Thus, the crew and the service onboard will always be ready to help you with whatever you need, paying attention to details and the needs that may arise on each journey.
Civa connects a large number of destinations nationwide, with around 500 available routes, among which Arequipa, Cusco, Chiclayo, Cajamarca, Huaraz, Ica, Lima, Máncora, Nazca, Puno, Piura, Tarapoto, Trujillo, Tacna, Among many other destinations, becoming one of the companies that travels the most throughout the country. Remember that your itinerary is available through its website and up to a month in advance, so you can buy your bus ticket in time to choose the best seats.
● Superciva: 160 ° reclining seats on the first level; 145 ° reclining seats on the second level; Air conditioning; Seat belts, TV; reading light; Pilot change every 4 hours; Toilets; GPS tracking system; Electronic ticket.
● Econociva: Seats reclinable up to 140°; Toilets; TV ; 4 hours per shift drivers; GPS tracking; Electronic ticket.
Civa's Telephone and Mail Information
● Telephone ☎: 01-418-1111
● Email ✉: firstname.lastname@example.org
● BAGUA CHICA ; Agente Bagua Chica, Amazonas ; Av. Héroes del Cenepa Nº 1308 Stand N° 7 - Bagua Chica (Bagua) ; ☎ Telephone number: 989-025-019 / 041-471-222
● BAGUA GRANDE ; Agencia Bagua Grande, Amazonas ; Av. Chachapoyas Nº 1356 (Terminal Mori) - Bagua Grande (Utcubamba) || Working hours: 08:00 - 21:00 horas ; ☎ Telephone number: 941-729-250 / 041-474-146
● CHACHAPOYAS ; Agencia Chachapoyas, Amazonas ; Av. Salamanca Esq. con Av. Ortiz Arrieta Nº 279, Chachapoyas || Working hours: Mon-Fri: 07:30 - 18:30 hrs | Sat-Sun: 08:00 - 18:30 hrs. ; ☎ Telephone number: 941-727-320 / 041-478-048
Main Destinations of Civa
Although Oltursa reaches many provinces of the country, these 2 destinations are usually the most visited by this bus company: