Civa is one of the main bus companies in Peru. Founded in the Piura in 1971, initially covering the route Piura and Huancabamba as its only itinerary. It started with small trucks that were gradually changing to buses due to the high demand that it began to have, since it already covered more routes throughout Peru.
Currently, Civa is one of the bus operators that has a wider coverage of the country, as it covers destinations in the northern area such as Tumbes, on the border with Ecuador to the southern regions such as Tacna bordering on the border with Chile. Throughout this territory, it manages to reach destinations such as Trujillo, Chiclayo, Mancora, Ayacucho, Piura, Chachapoyas, Moyobamba, Tarapoto, Puno, Cusco, Puerto Maldonado and of course Lima, among many others. Likewise, Civa has routes to Guayaquil in Ecuador with buses that depart daily from Chiclayo, Piura and Sullana.
Civa’s fleet is very varied, all offering air conditioning, on board TV and two bathrooms, one for women and one for men. Additionally, there are double-decker buses with bed seats that recline at 160° on the first level and semi-bed seats on the second. Civa buses also include Wi-Fi and a variety of meals and an on board host, all this depending on the bus model. Between 1999 and 2014, CIVA was the official bus operator of Peru’s Football National Team.
Civa's opening hours in Chiclayo are from 6:00 to 23:00
What's Civa address in Chiclayo?
⌂ CHICLAYO TERMINAL - Address: Carretera Panamericana Norte Km 774 C.H Augusto B Leguia - Terminal Gacela (Former Terminal Marañon), ⌂ AMBAYEQUE TERMINAL - Address: Av. Ramón Castilla N ° 413 - 1er. Floor, ⌂ CHICLAYO AGENCIA - Address: Av. Francisco Bolognesi Nº 714 .
What's Civa phone number in Chiclayo?
CHICLAYO AGENCIA - ☎ Telephone: 979-778-176 .
What is Civa mail in Chiclayo?
The best way to contact the Civa company is through its Facebook page: fb.com/turismociva/
How much luggage can I take without paying extra?
The passenger has the right to transport up to 20 kg of luggage at no cost, Art. 76.2.4 of the D.S. 017-2009 MTC. The following are considered hold baggage: suitcases, briefcases and bags that exclusively contain articles for personal use (according to Art. 2 ° D.S. 016-2006-EF - Luggage and Household Items Regulation). In the case of excess baggage, the amount indicated by The company must be paid in accordance with its rate. It should be noted that what is not considered as luggage will be paid according to the cargo rate, making it clear that The company reserves the right not to accept its transfer in the hold as luggage. Exceptionally, bags or boxes (not exceeding the dimensions of 70 cm x 50 cm x 30 cm) containing only articles for personal use may be transferred at the sole responsibility of the client. In case they suffer any damage, it will not be the responsibility of The company
Are there any restrictions on the luggage I can take?
The following are not allowed to be transported: firearms, knives, pocket knives, box cutters, folding or retractable blades, ice picks, scissors, sharp items in general, poisonous substances, flammable, explosive and corrosive materials that can put into The safety of users is also at risk, and the transfer of products that host the Fruit Fly is restricted. Excess: If the hold baggage exceeds the weight of 20 Kg, The passenger authorizes the company that all excess baggage can be transferred in a bus other than the one that provides the passenger transport service; even authorizes this excess arrive late.
I am not going to travel, how can I reschedule my trip or get a refund?
Acquired the travel ticket THE COMPANY does not refund of money. When the passenger needs to postpone, change the route, time or type of service, they must go to the nearest agency carrying their original identity document to carry out the procedure. The minimum anticipation is 06 hours from the date and time of the scheduled departure of the agency of origin. Also, you must pay a penalty of S / 5.00 soles for the change. This procedure is personal and face-to-face. When the passenger wishes to enable the postponed travel ticket, they must approach the agency bearing their identity document for the procedure.
What documents do I need to travel?
To board, the passenger must present the following: physical or virtual travel ticket and identity document (ID, passport, immigration card or identification card). Regarding minors, they must present the following: ID and when the minor travels alone or in the company of an adult other than their parents, they must present a notarized travel authorization certificate. In case of non-compliance with the aforementioned, the passenger will lose the right to travel in addition to the value of the paid travel ticket. In case of loss or loss of the travel ticket, a new one will be issued, upon payment of administrative costs, the value of which is S / 5.00 soles.
Should I print my bus ticket before boarding?
Yes, you must print it out before boarding, remember that all passengers will have to print their bus ticket that was sent to their email in PDF format and then be exchanged for a physical ticket at the counter of the bus company with which you are going to make the trip.
Can I buy a bus ticket in someone else's name?
Yes. A different person than the one who is traveling can buy the tickets online. The important thing is that the passenger's information is noted on the document that will be printed and handed out at the different ticket offices.
How can I pay for my bus fare on the redBus Web site?
At redBus we have several payment methods that we offer our customers. The most common for most of them are credit cards but you can check all of them at the home page of the site www.redbus.pe.
Is redBus a bus company?
redBus is a platform that connects travelers with different bus companies so that they can travel to different destinations in Perú. redBus does not have its own vehicles, but is an intermediary between users and the companies that provide the service.
Boarding Points in Chiclayo
Mentioned below are some of the boarding points in Chiclayo that help commuters to opt for the most convenient location. Please note that these pick-up points vary from one operator to another.
Chiclayo is the main city of Lambayeque’s region in the northern part of Peru. It was originally named Santa Maria de los Valles de Chiclayo in the mid-16th century although it is known as a city since April 15, 1835. Frequently, Chiclayo is recognized as the The Friendship Capital or The North Pearl. Chiclayo is located in a place of great prehistoric archeology that belonged to the Wari Empire between the 7th and 12th centuries.
Chiclayo is located 770 kilometers from the city of Lima, the capital of Peru, although it is only 13 kilometers separate it from the beach. Chiclayo is the fourth most populous city in Peru after Lima, Arequipa and Trujillo with a population close to 760,000 people. Likewise, Lambayeque’s region also occupies the fourth most populated Metropolitan Areas area in Peru with a figure that exceeds a million inhabitants.
Tourist Places in Chiclayo
● The Ruins of Zaña: It is a population located 46 kilometers southeast of Chiclayo. It was a very important city in terms of economy and development at the time of the colony, above many of the current main cities of Peru. However, strong looting by English pirates in 1686 and the overflow of the Zaña river in 1720 harmed this great city leaving it as the “ghost town” that is currently recognized. In spite of this, the Ministry of Culture of Peru called it Living Repository of the Afro-Peruvian Collective Memory while UNESCO declared it a Site of the memory of slavery and African cultural heritage.
● Balneario de Pimentel: It is undoubtedly one of the most incredible beaches in Peru and one of the most visited. The great popularity is not only due to the spectacular beaches but also the possibility of surfing given the height of its waves, an activity that is very popular in Chiclayo. On the pier of Balneario de Pimentel tourists have the possibility to rent all kinds of boats, mainly sailboats and totora horses. On the boardwalk, there's a variety of bars and restaurants to enjoy the view.
● The Royal Tombs of Señor de Sipan Museum: It is just 10 minutes from Chiclayo. Its design is triangular, similar to the ancient truncated pyramids of the pre-Inca culture. Inside there is a collection of more than 2000 pieces of gold, jewels, ceramics, and funerary accessories. But undoubtedly its great attraction is the tomb of Señor de Sipan, a Mochica ruler from the III Century that was founded in 1987. This finding is unique in that has been made of a ruler of ancient Peru so far.
Civa's Main Routes in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo to Lima: It has 5 regular services, at 7:40 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 7:05 p.m., estimated travel time of 13 hours, at prices S / .50, S / .70, and S / .100 depending on the type of service and resting seats, services: Econociva, Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 54, 42 and 32 seats respectively.
● Chiclayo to Chachapoyas It has 3 regular services, at 6:30 p.m., 6:40 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., travel time of 10 estimated hours, at prices S / .40, S / .50 and S / .70 depending on the type of service and resting seats, services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats respectively.
● Chiclayo to Bagua Grande It has 2 regular services, at 18:30 and 18:40 hours, travel time of 7.5 estimated hours, at a price of S /. 40 depending on seat recline, service: Superciva, buses of 1 level with 42 seats.
● Chiclayo to Nueva Cajamarca It has 2 regular services, at 4:30 p.m. and 5:05 p.m., estimated travel time of 12.5 hours, at prices S / .50, S / .70 and S / .90 according to the type of service and recline of seats, services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats respectively.
● Chiclayo to Tarapoto It has 2 regular services, at 4:30 p.m. and 5:05 p.m., estimated travel time of 16 hours, at prices S / .50, S / .70 and S / .90 according to the type of service and recline of seats, services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats respectively.
● Chiclayo to Guayaquil It has 1 regular service, at 4:00 p.m., estimated travel time of 15 hours, at prices S / .80 and S / .100 depending on seat recline, services: Superciva, 2-level buses with 54 seats. "
● Chiclayo Terminal: Panamericana Norte Km. 774 - Chiclayo.
Civa's Telephone Information in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo Agency - Telephone: 979-778-176.
How to reach Chiclayo?
● Chiclayo by bus: Chiclayo is a popular destination, both by Peruvians and foreigners. The possibilities of arriving by bus from cities such as Lima, Trujillo or Piura are very varied having a large number of schedules each day. Other frequent routes to and from Chiclayo are those that are part of the Lambayeque region.
● Chiclayo by train: Chiclayo does not have a train line with which it can communicate with other regions of Peru.
● Chiclayo by plane: Capitan FAP José A. Quiñones International Airport receives a large number of passengers daily from different regions, mainly from Lima, Trujillo, Tarapoto and Chachapoyas, as well as from Panama City.
We have secure payment methods that guarantee the protection of your purchase.
FIND AMAZING OFFERS
Buy tickets at the best price with our promotions.
MANY OPTIONS TO TRAVEL BY BUS
Choose from more than 150 bus companies. Travel to more than 900 routes throughout Peru.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
Pay with debit, credit card or Paypal. Also pay without cards, using the cash deposit of PagoEfectivo.