- Scope of Applicability:
- The Site may utilize (i) a tracking pixel (such as, a smart pixel(s) or managed pixel(s)(“Pixel”) placed on certain page(s) of the Site to collect relevant information from the Site and to set a cookie on the browser of one or more End-User(s) (the “Cookie”), (ii) browser stream data of one or more End-User(s) to the Site or (iii) other non- intifiable/non-personal information of the End-User (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Targeting Data”). Such Targeting Data may include, inter alia, (only non-identifiable information of end-user is collected by the Site (using anonymization mechanisms whenever appropriate; hence it is not regulated by Law 29733), IP address, date and time of the visit to the Site and merchandise viewed or placed in End-User e-commerce cart (if applicable). The Targeting Data is used to provide relevant advertisements targeted to one or more End-User(s), while the End-User(s) are on the Site network and/or on partner websites (in the discretion of redBus) and may be combined or matched to third party data so as to identify potential customers of redBus and display a targeted advertisement to such potential customers.
- redBus agrees that the Targeting Data shall only be disclosed by redBus for (i) the Site’s performance of the Services (if found appropriate by redBus); (ii) any other business purposes of redBus; and (iii) for the sole purpose of data analysis, which shall be carried out by such third parties for and on behalf of redBus and upon the express instruction of redBus in this regard provided that for these subsections (ii) and (iii) the Targeting Data is used and disclosed by redBus on an aggregated-basis only (if considered appropriate by the Site). For the purposes of this Clause “Aggregated” shall mean a form in which the Targeting Data (defined below) is combined with data from other campaigns of other advertisers and their identification is prevented, either directly or indirectly.
- Amendment / Modification:
- Limitation of Liability:
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- Miscellaneous Provisions::