Civa is a transport company that is committed to providing the highest quality in its services, connecting as many destinations as possible, and offering a safe and comfortable trip to meet the needs and expectations of its users. It has a full fleet of buses with 140 and 160 degree reclining seats and an “Exclusive” service that has full 180-degree reclining seats for an extremely pleasant trip.
Trujillo is the capital of the department of La Libertad and it is estimated that more than 919,000 people live there. It is the third city in the number of inhabitants of Peru. It was founded with the name ¨Trujillo de Nueva Castilla¨ and was made official by Francisco Pizarro on March 5, 1535, with the installation of its first chapter, since then it is considered the cradle of the Judicial Power of Peru. Trujillo is the adobe city called Chan Chan, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986.
Tourist Places in Trujillo
● Torre del Alfiler: Main tourist place in the city of Trujillo. This tower was once topped by Queen Isabel la Católica and converted into a tower as a tribute to the Palace of Chaves-Cardenas. From there you can see the great Plaza de Armas.
● The Plaza de Armas: It is located in the center of the city and it was from where it began to grow. It is the place where the oldest public transit was possible and it is the most representative site. This square knew how to see Simón Bolivar and San Martín at the time of independence.
● El Carmen Monastery: It was built in 1759. In the gallery, you can find around 150 canvases from the 17th and 18th centuries and it is considered one of the best architectures in the city.
Civa's Main Routes in Trujillo
● Trujillo to Lima: It has 3 regular services, at 8:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., with a travel time of 10 hours, at a regular price of S / .50, S / .90, and S / .110 according to type of service and resting of seats, services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats respectively.
● Trujillo to Huaraz: It has 1 regular service, at 9:45 pm, with a travel time of 7.5 hours, at a regular price of S / .60 and S / .80 depending on seat recline, service: Superciva, 2-level buses with 32 seats 160 ° and 180 °.
● Trujillo to Máncora: It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 10 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, single-level buses with 42 140-degree seats.
● Trujillo to Zorritos: It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 11 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, 1-level buses with 42 140-degree seats.
● Trujillo to Tumbes: It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 11.5 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, single-level buses with 42 140 ° seats.
Civa's Agencies in Trujillo
● Trujillo Land Terminal: Panamericana Norte Highway Km. 558.
Civa's Telephone Information in Trujillo
● Trujillo Land Terminal: 994-013-501 / 949-070-523 / 044-292-200.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.