Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Trujillo can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Trujillo, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Trujillo. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Civa Trujillo reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Civa is a transport company that is committed to providing the highest quality in its services, connecting as many destinations as possible, and offering a safe and comfortable trip to meet the needs and expectations of its users. It has a full fleet of buses with 140 and 160 degree reclining seats and an “Exclusive” service that has full 180-degree reclining seats for an extremely pleasant trip.
Top Bus Routes From Trujillo
Top Bus Routes To Trujillo
Agencies of Civa in Trujillo
● TRUJILLO TERMINAL TERRESTRE ▶ Address: Terminal Terrestre de Trujillo Int. 1 and 2 (Carretera Panamericana Norte km. 558); ☎ Telephone: 994-013-501 / 949-070-523 / 044-292-200.
Civa Trujillo – Phones Numbers
· TRUJILLO TERMINAL TERRESTRE - Telephone: 994-013-501 / 949-070-523 / 044-292-200.
Civa Trujillo - Address:
▶ Terminal Terrestre de Trujillo Int. 1 and 2 (Carretera Panamericana Norte km. 558).
Amenities of Civa Trujillo:
It offers a wide range of services that fit your budget and needs.
Each of these has different categories: Econociva, Superciva, Superciva Semicama, and its special Excluciva.
It is the most economical service for the company. They are single-decker buses with reclining seats up to 140 °. They have hygienic service and entertainment for the trip.
They are two-tier units with seats 160 ° on the first level and 140 ° on the second.
Each vehicle has two hygienic services for both sexes, as well as entertainment, air conditioning, and on-board service to meet your needs.
With this service, you will travel in single-level buses with 140 ° reclining seats, in which you will have at your disposal the company's terramozas team.
The unit has two bathrooms, a baby changer, and multimedia entertainment.
The luxury experience. Its units have seats that recline 180 ° on the second level and 160 ° on the first. It has all the benefits of the Superciva service, as well as individual televisions, blankets, and pillows so you can rest at home.
As an additional fact, the seats have separation through curtains, giving you more privacy during the trip.
Destinations from Civa Terminal in Trujillo
1. Trujillo - Lima
It has 3 regular services, at 8:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m., with a travel time of 10 hours, at a regular price of S / .50, S / .90 and S / .110 according to type of service and resting of seats, services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats respectively.
2. Trujillo - Huaraz
It has 1 regular service, at 9:45 pm, with a travel time of 7.5 hours, at a regular price of S / .60 and S / .80 depending on seat recline, service: Superciva, 2-level buses with 32 seats 160 ° and 180 °.
3. Trujillo - Máncora
It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 10 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, single-level buses with 42 140-degree seats.
4. Trujillo - Zorritos
It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 11 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, 1-level buses with 42 140-degree seats.
5. Trujillo - Tumbes
It has 1 regular service, at 7:20 p.m., with a travel time of 11.5 hours, at a regular price of S / .60, service: Superciva, single-level buses with 42 140 ° seats.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.
Trujillo is the capital of the department of La Libertad and it is estimated that more than 919,000 people live there. It is the third city in the number of inhabitants of Peru. It was founded with the name ¨Trujillo de Nueva Castilla¨ and was made official by Francisco Pizarro on March 5, 1535, with the installation of its first chapter, since then it is considered the cradle of the Judicial Power of Peru. Trujillo is the adobe city called Chan Chan, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986.
How to reach Trujillo?
● Trujillo by bus: If you travel from Lima to Trujillo, the distance of 555 km, about 8 to 10 hours.
● Trujillo by train: Currently there is no train route to or from the city of Trujillo.
● Trujillo by plane: Trujillo has its airport, the International Captain FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos. Therefore, it is possible to fly here as long as the route exists.
The tourist places to see in Trujillo are:
● Torre del Alfiler, Main tourist place in the city of Trujillo. This tower was once topped by Queen Isabel la Católica and converted into a tower as a tribute to the Palace of Chaves-Cardenas. From there you can see the great Plaza de Armas
● The Plaza de Armas It is located in the center of the city and it was from where it began to grow. It is the place where the oldest public transit was possible and it is the most representative site. This square knew how to see Simón Bolivar and San Martín at the time of independence.
● El Carmen Monastery was built in 1759. In the gallery you can find around 150 canvases from the 17th and 18th centuries and it is considered one of the best architectures in the city.