Lima has 4 options to get around the city:
● Public bus: Bus fares can vary from s / .1 to s / .6 depending on the distance since there are lines that run through a large number of districts. By having several stops to get on and off, the travel time is longer.
● Buses corredores: This bus has a single rate for the entire route. Their bus stop is specifically marked. The cost is s /. 1.50 and the "Lima Pass" card is used, which is recharged and is charged when boarding the unit.
● Metropolitano: It is a high capacity transportation system. It has 38 intermediate stations that connect the North and South of the city, linking 18 districts. The buses go by an exclusive route, avoiding, for the most part, the traffic of the city. The "Lima Pass" card is also used to enter the terminals and the fare is s / 2.50 to any station. If you have any questions about the bus stops, at the stations you will find guidance counselors, who will answer your questions.
● Linea 1 del Metro de Lima: This is the metropolitan railway, whose network crosses a total of 26 stations. Runs from the south to the northwest of Lima. It passes through 9 districts, including the city center. To enter the Lima Metro card is used, and the ticket is only s /. 1.50.
● Taxi: This is the fastest and most comfortable way to get around and the service is taken from the street or through a taxi service operator either by phone or app. The rates are higher, they are usually not less than s / .10.