● The Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of Lima and Primada del Perú is the Main Church of Peru: Its facade is Renaissance and its tall towers with slate Spiers are neoclassical.
● Miraflores: With its parks and its beautiful view of the sea is the district with the most tourist attraction for renowned figures from the country and abroad. A district that, in addition to being beautiful, knew of great battles such as the one that occurred during the War of the Pacific on January 15, 1881.
● Plaza de Armas de Lima: Declared a World Heritage Site in 1991, it is one of the main parks in the city of Lima. It is located in the Historic Center and around it you can find the Cathedral of Lima and the Government Palace of Peru. It was here that San Martín proclaimed the country's independence in 1821, hence its importance also lies. Its planning was an order of King Carlos I of Spain in 1523.
● Huaca Pucllana: It is an archaeological complex that was built by the Lima culture and is made of adobe under the dynamic " technique of the book ". Its exact function is still a mystery, but investigations have found mummies inside, so it is possible that human sacrifices or religious rites were given here. Currently, a tour of the Huaca is offered.
● Costa Verde: It is the name by which this road is known, which crosses 8 different districts (La Punta, La Perla, San Miguel, Magdalena del Mar, San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco, and Chorrillos). Its construction began thanks to the then-mayor of Lima, Luis Bedoya Reyes, and since then it has been a recreation space for both youth and adults. In 2019, it was a space used for the Pan American Games and the Parapan American Games.
● Parque de las Leyendas: It is a zoo located in the San Miguel district and is very popular with families due to its infinite possibilities for recreation. It not only has several animals that can be seen but also activities and courses that will awaken the curiosity of the boy or girl. In addition, for a few months, they offer a night tour, so that you can live a new experience in everything.