● Mancora beach: The main tourist attraction in Máncora is surfing. Especially, the riverside of Las Pocitas. It is ideal for weakening, surfing, and other recreational activities on the riverbank. There are numerous tours available by boat, kayak, or canoe. There are plenty of surf shops to buy equipment that can be accurate for the ride you prefer.
● Mud baths in Zorritos: These mud baths are only a 40-minute drive from the center of Máncora. It has profuse natural mud lagoons that have healing properties to eliminate skin allergies, calm stress, as a natural exfoliator, and prevent cellulite.
● Mancora Center: It has an open market and handicraft bazaars that offer clothing and jewelry. In addition to surf equipment shops.
● Nightlife in Mancora: One of the most crowded places to go to is the popular Sirena Café Bar, where they offer food and exquisite drinks. The lodges also host parties, such as Loki Hostel and the Point.
● The Café del Mundo bar: Is an excellent place to relax, and is a quiet space to eat or have lunch. It offers international food, its dishes are very low. To taste delicious desserts, La Bajadita is an excellent place for you and your family. Here, they serve empanadas, pies, brownies, and other pastries.