● Cerro de la Juventud: A place where you can climb the mountain to appreciate the beautiful view of the bay, as well as feel the fresh air.
● Museum of San Pedrito Pescador: This museum is a tourist site in the city that was reconditioned into an old fishing boat by the Archbishop of Chimbote.
● Hornillos Waterfall: This beautiful area on the outskirts of Chimbote is ideal to spend a different time and be able to swim in freshwaters. After a two-hour trip from Chimbote and a short walk, you will be able to admire the incredible waterfall surrounded by extensive vegetation.
● Malecón Grau: Being one of the most recognized tourist places in Chimbote, the Malecón Grau is a mandatory stop for all tourists, with large spaces for walking and resting. The boardwalk has a monument to Grau, as well as a beautiful view of the bay with well-kept green areas. It also has parking.
● Isla Blanca: Being a fishing town, Chimbote could not miss a place to appreciate nature. The White Island is located northwest of the city and its name is due to the guano of the birds that inhabit the island, where you can see seagulls and pelicans from the safety of your boat.