Trujillo to organos Bus
The route from Trujillo to Órganos district is at a distance of 373 mi (600 km) and it takes about 9 hours on the highway. The terrestrial transportation company Oltursa covers this route, providing bus tickets from s/. 39 to s/. 90. The bus leaves at 8:00 p.m. from the Av. Del Ejército, located in the central area of Trujillo, destination the terminal of the center of Órganos city. The climate of Órganos is tropical, very warm in summer time, with temperatures that oscillate from 79 °F (26 °C) to 86 °F (30 °C).
Why book a Trujillo to Órganos bus with redBus?
You can also time-to-time redBus offers while booking your bus tickets online from Trujillo to Órganos. Follow a simple, fast and secure bus booking procedure. This helps save time and also helps to create a joyful travel experience!
Trujillo was founded in 1534 by Diego de Almagro, under the name “Villa of Truxillo”. With the passing of time Trujillo would consolidate as one of the most important cities of the Peruvian viceroyalty, for being an administrative and commercial center, essential for the colonial system. During the independence period, Trujillo had a relevant role on Peru’s Independence, what gave the surname of “Ciudad Benemérita y Fidelísima a la Patria” (“Meritorious city and Faithful to the Homeland”). Besides that, it was the first city to break free from Spain. During the 19th century, and later that the Moche and Chicama valleys emerged as settlements of the sugar industry and the economy grew, new residents came to the city; mostly were european immigrants, what contributed to the development of a local esthetic, since the constructions took breathing from the neoclassical style.
The territory of Órganos is linked with the tumpis and tallán culture, the latter widely known for their crafts and fishing skills. In 1936 the fisherman Demetrio Saldarriaga, who operated in Zorritos, and settled in Órganos with their familiars. He is considered the first habitant of the city. Although since the beginning of the XXth century some workers of the oil industry camped in the area. Its creation as a district was the 11th of 1964, during the first presidency of Fernando Belaúnde.