Los Órganos is a district located in Piura, every year attracts many tourists both national and international for its fabulous beaches. Its peculiar name does not have an exact reason, but several say it is due to the sound that occurs when the sea collides with the ravines. During the 80s, it was a district whose economy depended on oil. However, after the The Child Phenomenon, which destroyed much of this industry in Los Órganos, tourism began to increase.
Time of travel from Talara to Órganos
Getting to Organs from Talara implies a short trip of approximately 1 hour, the distance between both places is short. Although there are usually no complications, some weather change could affect the arrival time.
Climate of Órganos
Organos is known for its hot weather, perfect for spending all day at the beach. It must be visited between June and October, which is when the sun goes down and the temperature stays between 19°C and 25°C. In the summer season, from December to January, Organos can reach up to 30°C, so it is not highly recommended.
Hotels in Órganos
● Tiki Surf House (Surf & Art Hostel)
- Address: Villa Vichayo 01, Los Organos.
- Rate: From S/88.
- Services: A perfect place to stay near the beach. The staff at this hotel is very helpful and will make you feel at home.
● Biosfera Coworking Beach Hostel
- Address: Auxiliar Panamericana Nte. 1153, Organos.
- Rate: From S/101.
- Services: A great place to share with friends and live the northern party spirit.
● Puerta del Sol y Mar
- Address: Entrada Puerto Antiguo AA.HH Puerto Antiguo.
- Rate: From S/151.
- Services: A good place that is close to the beach and has different services.
● Oceanic Bungalows
- Rate: From S/182.
- Services: It is very close to the beach and also has an outdoor pool, so it is an excellent lodging.
● Punta Piramide Bungalows
- Rate: From S/204.
- Services: You can rent bungalows that are located on the seashore and enjoy the beautiful northern sunsets.
Restaurants & Bars in Órganos
● Jimmy Restaurant and Cafe
- Address: Distrito Los Órganos.
- Services: Aquí se encuentran los mejores platos marinos del norte.
● La K Restaurant
- Address: En frente al hotel Los Cocos de Vichayito, Los Órganos.
- Services: Aquí no solo encontrarás comida marina, sino también pizzas y diversos snacks.
● Bambu Restaurant
- Address: Rivera Del Mar, Los Órganos
- Services: Prueba el delicioso y tradicional ceviche aquí, así como otros platos marinos que solo encuentras en el norte peruano.
The most tourist places in Órganos
● Los Órganos Beach: One of the best beaches in the north thanks to its white sand and crystal clear waters. In addition to swimming, here you can make the famous "sunset tour", in which you will see the best sunsets from the sea itself, and watch whales (but beware, only between June and October).
Important city dates of Órganos
We currently do not have this information.
How to move around Órganos?
To move around in Organos, the tourist has 2 options: public bus, commonly regulated by the municipality or the authority in charge, or taxi, driven by a citizen who provides the service.
● Public bus: It is the most popular way of transporting within the city, as well as being very economical. The fare, also called a ticket, does not usually go up from S/5 per person. The public bus has different stops where it picks up passengers, so the trip can be a bit slow.
● Taxi: This is the fastest way of transport within the city. It does not have stops, so it goes straight to the desired destination. You can contact it on the avenue or by calling a company or through an application. The rate here is usually higher, usually exceeding S/10.
How to get to Órganos?
● Organs by bus: There are some operators that arrive to Órganos directly. For example, if you go from Lima, the Oltursa company can take you and the trip takes approximately 19 hours.
● Organs by train: There is currently no train arriving in Aucayacu due to the few roads that Peru has.
● Organs by plane: It is not yet possible to reach Organs by plane, but you can travel to the airport of the city of Piura and from here take a bus or a taxi to Organs.
Terminals in Talara and Órganos
We currently do not have this information.
Operators of the route Talara to Órganos
Currently we do not have operators that go to this route.