Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Arequipa can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Arequipa, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Arequipa. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Civa Arequipa reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Land transportation company of the largest in the country, which connects the largest number of destinations nationwide (around 500 available routes), has the backing of its 49 years of service, track record and its presence throughout Peru with more With 75 terminals throughout the country, they also offer differentiated services for their various clients.
Agencies of Civa in Arequipa
● AREQUIPA TERMINAL A ▶ Address: Av. Arturo Ibáñez S / N Counter B14 - B15, Terminal Terrestre de Arequipa.
● AREQUIPA TERMINAL B ▶ Address: Av. Arturo Ibañez S / N C-42, C-43, C-44, Terrapuerto Arequipa.
● AREQUIPA TERMINAL CONO NORTE ▶ Address: Km 09 Carretera Arequipa Yura Local Interior TE108, Cerro Colorado, Arequipa (Terminal Terrestre Arequipa Norte).
Civa Arequipa – Phones Numbers
· AREQUIPA TERMINAL B - Telephone: (01) 4181111.
Civa Arequipa – Address:
▶ AREQUIPA TERMINAL A - Address: Av. Arturo Ibáñez S / N Counter B14 - B15, Terminal Terrestre de Arequipa.
▶ AREQUIPA TERMINAL B - Address: Av. Arturo Ibañez S / N C-42, C-43, C-44, Terrapuerto Arequipa.
▶ AREQUIPA TERMINAL CONO NORTE - Address: Km 09 Carretera Arequipa Yura Local Interior TE108, Cerro Colorado, Arequipa (Terminal Terrestre Arequipa Norte).
Amenities of Civa Arequipa:
Civa offers 4 types of services to visit its different destinations:
It is the most economical service of the company. They are single-decker buses with reclining seats up to 140 °. They have hygienic service and entertainment for the trip.
They are two-tier units with seats 160 ° on the first level and 140 ° on the second.
Each vehicle has two hygienic services for both sexes, as well as entertainment, air conditioning and on-board service to meet your needs.
With this service you will travel in single-level buses with 140 ° reclining seats, in which you will have at your disposal the company's terramozas team.
The unit has two bathrooms, a baby changer and multimedia entertainment.
The luxury experience. Its units have seats that recline 180 ° on the second level and 160 ° on the first. It has all the benefits of the Superciva service, as well as individual televisions, blankets and pillows so you can rest at home.
As an additional fact, the seats have separation through curtains, giving you more privacy during the trip.
Destinations from Civa Terminal in Arequipa
1. Arequipa - Lima
It has 6 regular departures in 3 different services, at 05:45, 15:30, 16:30, 18:05, 19:00 and 20:35 with a travel time of 17 hours, at a regular price between S /.50, S / .70, S / .100 and S / .120 according to type of service and seat recline, Services: Economy, Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 56, 42 and 32 seats.
2. Arequipa - Ica
It has 5 regular departures in 3 different services, at 05:45, 16:30, 18:05, 19:00 and 20:35, with a travel time of 12 hours, at a regular price of between S / .50 , S / .70, S / .90, S / .100 and S / .120 depending on the type of service and seat recline, Services: Economy, Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 56, 42 and 32 seating.
3. Arequipa - Cusco
It has 4 regular departures in 2 different services, at 18:30, 19:10, 20:30 and 21:10 with a travel time of 10 hours, at a regular price of between S / .40, S / .80 and S / .100 according to type of service and recline of seats, Services: Superciva and Excluciva, buses of 1 and 2 levels with 42 and 32 seats.
4. Arequipa - Juliaca
It has 2 regular departures, at 18:30 and 19:10, with a travel time of 06 hours, at a regular price of between S / .40, Service: Superciva, single-level buses with 42 seats.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.
Arequipa is a city that is located in the south of the country. It has a population of 1,119,678 inhabitants, this makes it the second most populous city in Peru. The city is made up of 21 districts throughout its territory. Arequipa is considered an important city for the commercial and industrial sector of our country. The industrial activities for which it stands out are manufactured products and textile production of camelid wool with export quality.
How to reach Arequipa?
● Arequipa by bus: This city can be reached from the different cities of Peru. The country's highways allow it.
● Arequipa by train: Currently, there is no way to get to Arequipa by train.
● Arequipa by plane: The city of Arequipa has its Alfredo Rodríguez Ballón International Airport. This airport has national flights with the cities of Lima, Tacna, Cusco and Juliaca.
The tourist places to see in Arequipa are:
● Misti Volcano: Located in the south of the country in the Chili Valley, it is one of the 10 active volcanoes in the Andes mountain range. It is known by tourists who carry out sports activities such as trekking or mountaineering.
● Colca Trail: In this place you can enjoy spectacular landscapes. Even more so because you can see the canyon that characterizes the valley, with a depth of 4,160 kilometers. It is located in Caylloma and you can witness steep slopes and hot springs.
● Cotahuasi Nature Reserve: Also known as "The Canyon of Las Maravillas". It is a great option for excursions in this city. This reserve has a unique biological diversity. This is because it is located in the Southern Andes and in the upper parts of the Ocoña River.