About Movil Tours
Movil Tours is a very experienced bus operator that provides road passenger transportation services since 1988. Its fleet of 350 buses and the 1500 people who work at Movil Tours allow covering a wide list of more than 60 destinations throughout Peru like Chiclayo, Cajamarca, Nazca, Cusco, Arequipa Tacna, Lima, Huaraz, Mendoza, Chachapoyas, Trujillo, Rioja, Moyobamba and Tarapoto, among others, thus reaching the coasts, mountains, and jungles of Peru. Movil Tours’ buses are Scania, Mercedes Benz, and Irizar, all recently manufactured in addition to having the necessary maintenance in the same factories to achieve the safety of all people on board in each of the routes.
Over time, Movil Tours started operating in the airline industry, covering a large part of the transportation industry throughout Peru by operating by road and air, thus reaching a large number of users.
Agencies of Movil Tours in Lima
▶ LA VICTORIA
● Address: La Victoria ; Av. Paseo La República 749.
▶ LOS OLIVOS
● Address: Los olivos ; Av. Alfredo Mendiola 3883 Urb. Panamericana Norte, Los Olivos.
● Address: Atocongo; Av. Panamericana Sur Km 11,300 Stand 27 Terminal Terrestre Lima Sur.
● Address: Barranca ; Av. Luis Vega Tello S/N Urb. Las Palmeras (next to EsSalud).
Amenities of Movil Tours
180° Reclining Seats, 160° Reclining seats, 140° Reclining seats, 130° Reclining seats, 120° Reclining seats, On Board Attention , USB chargers, eTicket, Wifi, Bathrooms, GPS, TV, Air Conditioning, Movie, Snacks, Blankets, Pillow, Reading Light, Music, Refreshment, Single Screens, Extinguisher, Emergency Exit, Hammer, Bathroom, Food, Headphones, Emergency Contact Number
Movil Tours Telephone numbers in Lima
▶ LA VICTORIA - Telephone: 716-8000 opc 1.
▶ LOS OLIVOS - Telephone: 716-8010.
▶ ATOCONGO - Telephone: 989 132 038 / 989 132 038 – 719-2339 / 719-2411.
▶ BARRANCA - Telephone: 235-9230 / 942 741 417.
Movil Tours Mail adress
✉ Contact: email@example.com
Popular destinations from Movil Tours in Lima
1. Lima - Huaraz
It is the company's most popular route. It offers many daily departures.
2. Lima - Oxapampa
Movil Tours takes you to Oxapampa to enjoy its beautiful landscapes.
3. Lima - Barranca
The company offers many daily departures to Barranca.
4. Lima - Arequipa
One of the most popular destinations for tourists. Movil Tours offers two daily departures.
5. Lima - Tarapoto
Movil Tours takes you to Tarapoto to enjoy its many tourist places.
6. Lima - Chiclayo
You can travel from Lima to Chiclayo with Movil Tours.
Lima is the capital of Peru and is located in the department of the same name. It is also known as "the city of kings" since it was founded by the spanish Francisco Pizarro in 1535. In fact, these lands were known by the natives as "Limaq", this is why the city acquired this name later. Lima obtains the title of capital because it was the political center of the Viceroyalty. It currently has more than 8.5 million inhabitants according to the census of 2017.
How to reach Lima?
● Lima by bus: Lima can be reached by bus, although the distance will depend on the route and the distance. Almost all departments have routes to Lima, so it shouldn't be a problem to find a bus operator.
● Lima by train: Peru doesn't have a train that connects Lima with other major cities in Peru.
● Lima by plane: In Lima is the main airport of Peru, the Jorge Chavez International Airport, so you can get here from any other destination.
The tourist places to see in Lima are:
● Plaza de Armas de Lima: Located in the historic center of the city of Lima, it is considered the main public space of the capital. Its importance is so great that around it were built the Government Palace, the Cathedral and the Archbishop's Palace.
● Larco Museum: Here you can find different pieces of art from the pre-Columbian cultures that lived in Peru. It was founded in 1926 by Rafael Larco Hoyle. It has the following galleries: Gold and Silver, Cultures, and Erotic Huacos. Sometimes it has international exhibitions.
● Huaca Pucllana: It is a construction that belongs to the Lima culture and is located in the district of Miraflores. Since 1981, this archeological site is researched and currently has a tourist circuit in Spanish, English, Japanese, and French.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.