Buy Allinbus bus tickets from Lima to Piura
Use the search engine and find your Allinbus bus tickets from Lima to Piura in redBus. We recommend you buying Allinbus bus tickets online quickly! It is safer, faster, and you do not need to print your ticket or register at a travel agency.
Allinbus Bus Company
Allinbus offers an optimal transportation service, which aspires to expect the expectations of its clients. The company's services are characterized for its personalized attention, kindness, efficiency, comfort, security and higiene in its buses. Allinbus has a modern fleet of SCANIA buses, built in 2016. The buses go through maintenance before each departure in order to guarantee security and tranquility to the passengers. Additionally, they are tracked by GPS 24 hours a day.
Information Contact of Allinbus
● LIMA: Terminal terrestre Plaza Norte - Independencia. Telf: 940181901 / 946854165.
● LIMA: Universitaria Norte NºA10 - Los Olivos. Telf: 979705535.
● LIMA: Antonio Raimondi Nº128 - La Victoria. Telf: 940181026.
● LIMA: Paseo la República Nº857 - Paseo La República. Telf: 979705533.
● LIMA: Puente Piedra; Cal. Without Name Ng 17 C.P. Zapallal. 1era Etapa. Telf: 979705477.
● LIMA: Puente Piedra; Mz. A, LT 20, AA HH Mariscal Cáceres. Telf: 946853039.
● PIURA: Loreto Nº1319. Telf: 940181574.
● PIURA: Sullana; Panamericana Nº1223. New terminal. Telf: 979705513.
● PIURA: Sullana; Panamericana Nº 1155. Telf: 979705490.
What to do during the Lima to Piura route on Allinbus buses?
Reclinable Seats up to 160° (First Floor), Reclinable Seats up to 145°, Hostess on board, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner depending on the schedule of the trip, Snacks, Foldable Tables, Blankets, Pillows, Individual Screens with, Streamed Content, Reading Lights, TV/Music, Air, Conditioning, Toilets, USB Chargers and electric plugs (First Floor).
Tourist attractions of Piura
Plaza de Armas. It is located right in the center of the city of Piura. Here important days and parties are usually celebrated. Around it is the Cathedral of Piura, a church from the colonial era.
Catacaos Market. This is possibly one of the most famous craft markets in the north. Not only ceramics are sold but also gold and silver jewelry.
Aypate Archaeological Complex. It is at 30 kilometers from Tacalpo-Ayabaca. It is made up of a group of circle-shaped constructions.
Mancora. The most famous and beautiful beach in the north of Peru. For many travelers, it is a synonym for relaxation and fun during the holidays.