● Cathedral Basilica San Miguel Arcángel de Piura: This church is the cathedral of Piura, that is, the most important church in the entire city. It was built in 1588 after several years of planning.
● Vicús Gold Museum: This archaeological museum was opened in 2001. Inside it has a large collection of around 2700 pieces that belonged to the Vicús Culture, many of them made of gold.
● The Admiral Miguel Grau House Museum: This house is appreciated with great affection by the people of Piura because Admiral Miguel Grau, one of the heroes in the war against Chile, was born and grew up here. For lovers of history, this site is essential as objects that once belonged to Grau are still preserved.
● Kurt Beer Ecological Park: An excellent place to practice ecological tourism. Different tourists come here to disconnect from the world and admire the great fauna, since you can see wild cats, craving bears and deer, among others.
● Catacaos: A very popular place among tourists due to its handicrafts market, where you can find different artisan and metallurgical pieces. In addition, it also receives many visitors for its delicious cuisine and you cannot leave here without trying the Seco de Chabelo.