Pacasmayo is a Peruvian city located in the department of La Libertad, which was founded in 1785. This magnificent city has a population of more than 30 thousand inhabitants, and has one of the most beautiful boardwalks in the entire country. Its most emblematic attractions are aquatic, related to beaches, spas and ports.
Pacasmayo is characterized by having a temperate and dry climate throughout the year, located between 16 °C to 27 °C.
Hotels in Pacasmayo
● Hotel Los Faroles
- Aurelio Herrera 15, Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.114.00
- Services: Child and pet-friendly three-star hotel. It offers Wi-fi, terrace and several common spaces.
● Hotel Central Pacasmayo
- Ouch. Panamericana Nte., Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.101.00
- Services: It offers a restaurant, bar, Wi-fi and parking.
● Village Surf
- Jr. Jorge Desmaison 144, Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.133.00
- Services: Child-friendly lodging with access to the beach. It offers Wi-fi, parking and breakfast with additional cost.
Restaurants & Bars in Pacasmayo
● Rincon del Mar
- C. Francisco Bolognesi, Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.24.00
● Puerto Escondido
- Dos de Mayo 55, Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.28.00
● El Chapo Miguel
- Junin 131, Pacasmayo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Price: From PEN S/.18.00
Tourist Places in Pacasmayo
● Pacasmayo Lighthouse: Ideal place to take photos and take a dip.
● Pacasmayo Main Square: A place to appreciate the classic architecture of the area and visit nearby businesses.
● Marine mural: Beautiful to take pictures with friends and family.
Important Dates in Pacasmayo
● March - The carnivals are celebrated through parades and a carnival procession at the initiative of each neighborhood, which has become competitive.
How to move around Pacasmayo?
● Taxi: Private service cars that will take you wherever you want.
● Bus: The cheapest means of transportation, whose stops are at various points.
How to reach Pacasmayo from Lima?
The travel time from Lima to Pacasmayo is 10 hours, on a 670-kilometer road.
Gastronomy in Pacasmayo
Local and delicious food:
● Sudado de pescado
● Ceviche de mariscos
● Chilcano de mariscos
Things to buy in Pacasmayo
Souvenirs to take home:
Pacasmayo is a city in the department of Libertad, in Peru. Around 30 thousand people live in it and it has an extension of 30.82 square kilometers. Pacasmayo was founded in 1785 by order of Viceroy Teodoro de Croix.
Pacasmayo is for those who want to give their palate true marine pleasure, in addition to having wonderful adventures in the sea. Take a bus!