Buy Excluciva bus tickets from Lima to Terminal Nazca
Use the search engine and find your Excluciva bus tickets from Lima to Terminal Nazca in redBus. We recommend you buying Excluciva bus tickets online quickly! It is safer, faster, and you do not need to print your ticket or register at a travel .
Excluciva Bus Company
The bus Excluciva is one a unique service in Peru with 180 degrees declinable seats. The bus has more than 20 seats with personnal TV screens in which you will have a wide and actualized choice of films and music. You have Wifi on-board, worm blankets to sleep and air ocnditionning for the summer travels. According to our information, the Excluciva buses are renewed every four years and all of them have a GPS control. The Excluciva buses are covering more than 20 destinations in the North and in the oriental part of Peru. Pilots are very skilled and stop driving every four hours to guarantee a high level of security. 100% of Civa's fleet has a GPS Satellite Monitoring system. Civa works with one of the most important GPS suppliers in the country: SegurSat. Civa buses have their own GPS Central Station working 24 hours a day. Civa controls: the speed of its buses (according to the different areas: urban, highway, rural, etc.), unauthorized stops, panic alerts as well as the driving hours of each pilot. The Central Station is in constant communication with the pilots in order to inform and warn them about any possible events on the road. All our buses drivers have extensive experience on the highways and roads of Peru with an average experience of 10 years.
Information Contact of Excluciva
● HUAURA ; Huaura Agency ; San Martin N° 137 - Huaura || Working Hours: 08:00-13:00 and 14:00-00:00 hrs. ; 989-319-429 / 01-235-8849.
● LA VICTORIA ; Javier Prado Agency - Lima ; Javier Prado Este N° 1155 - La Victoria || Working Hours: 06:30-22:00 hrs. / 23:00 - 07:00 hrs. ; 989-141-654 / 989-306-869.
● INDEPENDENCIA ; Plaza Norte Agency, Lima ; Gerardo Unger N° 6917 Interior 37, Independencia || Working Hours: 07:00 - 23:00 hrs. ; 989-141-654 / 533-0060.
● LA VICTORIA ; 28 de Julio Agency, La Victoria - Lima ; Av. 28 de Julio N° 1145 - La Victoria || Working Hours: 06:00-22:00 hrs. ; 989-319-539 / 989-319-540.
● NAZCA ; Nazca Agency, Ica ; Calle Lima N° 155, Nazca || Working Hours: 06:00 a 22:00 hrs. ; RPC: 956-790-571 / 056-524-390.
What to do during the Lima to Terminal Nazca route on Excluciva buses?
Leather seats reclinable up to 160° on the 1st floor, Leather seats reclinable up to 180° on the 2nd floor, Air conditioning, Hostess on board, Food service, Personal LCD screens on the 2nd floor, TV and music, WIFI (according to availability), Toilets y GPS.
Tourist attractions of Terminal Nazca
Nazca Lines. These lines were discovered in 1927 and are located at 145 kilometers in the south of Nazca. They are lines in the form of animals and plants (such as monkey, dog or condor) that were supposedly used for astrological purposes.
The Cantalloc Loom. They are geoglyphs that can be divided into 3 groups. The first has trapezoid forms. The second has line and circular shapes. The third is a group of circular shapes.
Aqueducts. They are circle-shaped excavations that served as filters. Some have a depth of up to 12 meters.