Excluciva Bus Company
The bus Excluciva is one a unique service in Peru with 180 degrees declinable seats. The bus has more than 20 seats with personnal TV screens in which you will have a wide and actualized choice of films and music. You have Wifi on-board, worm blankets to sleep and air ocnditionning for the summer travels. According to our information, the Excluciva buses are renewed every four years and all of them have a GPS control. The Excluciva buses are covering more than 20 destinations in the North and in the oriental part of Peru. Pilots are very skilled and stop driving every four hours to guarantee a high level of security. 100% of Civa's fleet has a GPS Satellite Monitoring system. Civa works with one of the most important GPS suppliers in the country: SegurSat. Civa buses have their own GPS Central Station working 24 hours a day. Civa controls: the speed of its buses (according to the different areas: urban, highway, rural, etc.), unauthorized stops, panic alerts as well as the driving hours of each pilot. The Central Station is in constant communication with the pilots in order to inform and warn them about any possible events on the road. All our buses drivers have extensive experience on the highways and roads of Peru with an average experience of 10 years.
Information Contact of Excluciva
● CHIMBOTE ; Chimbote Agency, Santa ; Terminal Terrestre El Chimbador Office 40, Chimbote || Working hours: 08:00 - 12:00 hrs. ; 943-747-240 / 043-351-808.
● HUAURA ; Huaura Agency ; San Martin N° 137 - Huaura || Working hours: 08:00-13:00 Y 14:00-00:00 hrs. ; 989-319-429 / 01-235-8849.
● LA VICTORIA ; Javier Prado Agency - Lima ; Javier Prado Este #1155 - La Victoria || Working hours: 06:30-22:00 hrs. / 23:00 - 07:00 hrs. ; 989-141-654 / 989-306-869.
● INDEPENDENCIA ; Plaza Norte Agency, Lima ; Gerardo Unger #6917 Interior 37, Independencia || Working hours: 07:00 - 23:00 hrs. ; 989-141-654 / 533-0060.
● LA VICTORIA ; 28 de Julio Agency, La Victoria - Lima ; 28 de Julio #1145 - La Victoria || Working hours: 06:00-22:00 hrs. ; 989-319-539 / 989-319-540
What to do during the Chimbote to Lima route on Excluciva buses?
Leather seats reclinable up to 160° on the 1st floor, Leather seats reclinable up to 180° on the 2nd floor, Air conditioning, Hostess on board, Food service, Personal LCD screens on the 2nd floor, TV and music, WIFI (according to availability), Toilets y GPS.
Tourist attractions of Lima
Kennedy Park. If you are a fan of art then you will love the Kennedy Park in Miraflores. On Saturdays and Sundays the park is filled with artists who sell different artistic pieces and even create ones for the delight of the public.
Basilica of the Virgen del Pilar. Another place that can be visited is the Basilica of the Virgen del Pilar, built in 1948. With a baroque style, it is covered by gold leaf, which is a very thin sheet of beaten gold.
Huáscar Zonal Park. A famous tourist spot of Villa El Salvador is the Huáscar Zonal Park, considered the largest zonal park in the province of Lima. In addition, it has the largest recreational lagoon in the entire country. Admission is free for everyone.