Buy Civa bus tickets from Chulucanas to Piura
Use the search engine and find your Civa bus tickets from Chulucanas to Piura in redBus. We recommend you buying Civa bus tickets online quickly! It is safer, faster, and you do not need to print your ticket or register at a travel agency.
Civa Bus Company
Civa is a company founded in the city of Piura, with over 40 years in the market. Civa specializes in the ground transportation of passengers, courier and shipping (thanks to an improved service of buses civa). We have the largest number of destinations and routes nationwide. We are the first company with an entire fleet of 180Рbed-seat buses: our Excluciva service has fully reclining seats. Additionally, our new service Superciva, is the only service with different bathrooms for ladies and gentlemen.
Information Contact of Civa
● CHULUCANAS ; Chulucanas (Morropón), Piura ; Huancavelica Nº 565 - Chulucanas || Working hours: 07:30 - 21:00 hrs ; 969-714-201 / 073-378-583.
● PAITA,PAITA ALTA ; Paita Alta, Piura ; Miguel Grau N°155 - Paita || Working hours: 08:00 - 21:00 hrs. ; 940-498-658 / 073-214-385.
● PIURA ; Loreto, Piura ; Loreto N° 1401 - Piura || Working hours: 06:00 - 22:00 hrs. ; 989-141-658 / 989-140-895 / 073-331-944.
● CASTILLA ; Castilla, Piura ; Guardia Civil s/n - Castilla || Working hours: 06:00 - 22:00 hrs. ; RPC: 969-714-217.
● SULLANA, GECHISA ; Gechisa (Sullana), Piura ; Terminal Terrestre de Gechisa Stand 2 - Piura || Working hours: 06:00 - 22:00 hrs. ; RPC: 984-118-445 / 073-357-638.
What to do during the Chulucanas to Piura route on Civa buses?
Seats reclinable up to 160° on the 1st floor, Seats reclinable up to 145° on the 2nd floor, Air conditioning, Toilets, Hostess on board, TV and music, Food service, 4 hours per shift drivers, GPS.
Tourist attractions of Piura
Plaza de Armas. It is located right in the center of the city of Piura. Here important days and parties are usually celebrated. Around it is the Cathedral of Piura, a church from the colonial era.
Catacaos Market. This is possibly one of the most famous craft markets in the north. Not only ceramics are sold but also gold and silver jewelry.
Aypate Archaeological Complex. It is at 30 kilometers from Tacalpo-Ayabaca. It is made up of a group of circle-shaped constructions.
Mancora. The most famous and beautiful beach in the north of Peru. For many travelers, it is a synonym for relaxation and fun during the holidays.