About Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
Aguas Calientes, located in the department of Cajamarca, is a destination that is beginning to become known thanks to its thermal and healing waters. It is one of the two towns that make up the Villanueva district.
Time of travel from Cajamarca to Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
The trip from the city of Cajamarca to Aguas Calientes is really quick, as only 2 and a half hours is the approximate time to travel this route, although this time may vary depending on the seasons. It is a safe and fast route whose fastest route is the 3N Highway.
Climate of Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
In Aguas Calientes there is a tropical climate because it is located in the Condebamba valley. Usually the average temperature varies between 18 and 21 degrees, October being the month where the rains begin.
Hotels in Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
● Hostal Casas Cajabamba
- Price: From S/59
- Address: Jr Odonovan 684, Cajamarca.
- Services: A small hotel that offers the necessary comforts for you to rest peacefully.
● Hotel Fortaleza del Sol
- Price: From S/91
- Address: Victor Raul Haya de la Torre 441, Cajamarca.
- Services: This 4-story hotel is very good, offering only the best so you don't have any discomfort during your trip.
● Hotel Roagui
- Address: Jr. Bolognesi N ° 378, Cajamarca.
- Services: It has spacious rooms and very soft beds, and the staff is always helpful to solve any inconvenience.
Restaurants & Bars in Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
● Restaurant El Silencio
- Address: Carretera Campo Alegre.
- Services: An excellent country restaurant with a pool for you to enjoy your free time.
● Restaurant Doña Justa
- Address: Malcas Road.
- Services: The cook here has an excellent seasoning, so you will enjoy the food.
● El Buche Restaurant
- Address: Luna 478.
- Services: Nothing like trying a delicious grilled chicken here.
● Picanteria Bar The Terminal
- Address: 3N.
- Services: A small bar where people gather to chat and hang out
The most tourist places in Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
● Hot springs: They are small pools that have hot water and healing properties, many tourists come here to relieve their diseases. Note that S/3.00 is paid for the entrance ticket.
Important city dates of Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
● Carnivals of Cajamarca: A very popular event attended by Peruvians from different departments. Many activities such as competitions, parades and competitions are carried out.
● Feast of San Juan Bautista: It happens on June 24, it is a feast where John Bautista is honored, who was the one who baptized Jesus. Many activities are performed such as horse competitions.
● Lord of Huamantanga: There are many theories about its origin, the most popular being that of an image that was brought by the Marañon River until it arrived here.
How to move around Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)?
To move in Aguas Calientes, tourist have 2 options: public bus, commonly regulated by the municipality or authority in charge, or taxi, driven by a citizen who provides a service.
● Public bus: It is the most popular way of transporting within the city, as well as being very economical. The fare, also called a ticket, does not usually go up from S/5 per person. The public bus has different stops where it picks up passengers, so the trip can be a bit slow.
● Taxi: This is the fastest way of transport within the city. It does not have whereabouts, so it goes straight to the desired destination. They can be contacted on the avenue itself, calling a company or through an application. The rate here is usually higher, usually exceeding S/10.
How to get to Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)?
● Aguas Calientes by bus: You can get to Aguas Calientes by bus as this destination is very popular among Peruvian travelers.
● Aguas Calientes by train: There is currently no train to Aguas Calientes due to the few roads that Peru has.
● Aguas Calientes by plane: It is currently not possible to reach Aguas Calientes by direct flight. However, a very good possibility is to reach the city of Cajamarca thanks to Armando Revoredo Iglesias International Airport and from here take a bus that takes you to Aguas Calientes.
Terminals in Cajamarca and Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
We currently do not have this information.
Operators of the route Cajamarca to Aguas Calientes (cajamarca)
We currently do not have this information.