CHOOSE THE DATE OF JOURNEY AND BOOK YOUR TICKET
Huaura to Chulucanas Bus
The travel from Huaura to Chulucanas is at a distance of 585 mi (941 km) and it takes about 14 hours on the highway. Civa is the main transportation company that covers this route, with bus tickets from s/. 80 to s/. 110. Buses leave on the schedule from 5:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m. from the terminal of Av. San Martín in Huaura destination to the terminal located close to the Plaza de Armas of Chulucanas. The climate of Chulucanas is subtropical, warm and humid, and the average temperature is 77 °F (25 °C).
Why book a Huaura to Chulucanas bus with redBus?
You can also time-to-time redBus offers while booking your bus tickets online from Huaura to Chulucanas. Follow a simple, fast and secure bus booking procedure. This helps save time and also helps to create a joyful travel experience!
The first farmers that dominated the plains around the Huaura river where the ones that created the original Huaura settlement during pre-hispanic times. The life of this inhabitants was influenced by the rule of the Wari, Chanchay, Chimú and Inca civilization, which expanded to the area. During the Spanish incursion of the XVIth century, the valley was conquered and came to be divided into several encomiendas, although it kept a urban center which will support the spanish families that would come in the future. Viceroy Luis de Velasco gave the town the title of Villa de Carrión de Velasco (1597). The 12th of November of 1820, the Independentist Army arrived in the area with the objective of installing troops in the nearby haciendas. The 27th of november of that same year, Don José de San Martín proclaimed the Independence from the Duke San Carlos Balcony, now known as the Huaura Balcony, near 1 year before of the official proclamation of the Peruvian Independence. The locality of Huaura was declared as historical in 1954, due to the events of the Independence Campaign.
The pre-Columbian history of the region shows that the territory was dominated by Tupac Yupanqui, although there was a great resistance by the settlers of the place. It was a crossing point for the Spanish troops on their way to Cajamarca, and afther the conquest they settled in the territory. Chulucanas was part of the Yapatera property for more than 200 years, until in 1839 it was declared an independant town by the Huancayo Congress. In 1866 was created the district of Yapatera and was declared capital of Chulucanas.There was a debate in 1935, the time when it was being decided the legal system of those lands, since Yapateras and Morropon wanted to become the province in charge of those territories; then the settlers of Chulucanas were opposed and argued that the province should have its name for being a bigger town and with more trade. Everything ended in 1936 with the Law 8174, during the Oscar R. Benavides government, when it was declared the creatioon of the Morropon province, whose capital would be Chulucanas.