About Terminal Plaza Norte
The Plaza Norte Terminal is located in the district of Independencia, which belongs to the city of Lima. Its official creation took place in 1964 during the government of Fernando Belaúnde Terry. This space of the city remained almost empty until the decade of the 50s. In this year there was a strong migration from other departments to Lima, which made Independencia populate. The Independence district is currently divided into 6 zones: Túpac Amaru, Tahuantinsuyo, Independencia, El Ermitaño, La Unificada, La Zona Industrial.
Time of travel from Huánuco to Terminal Plaza Norte
To travel from Huánuco to the Plaza Norte terminal, a route of approximately 7 hours and 50 minutes is made. Remember that this time may vary depending on the weather.
Climate of Terminal Plaza Norte
Lima is a cool city with 2 well-marked seasons: summer and winter. If you visit it between January and April, you will find a cool city that can reach 17°C. On the other hand, if your trip is between June and mid-October, then Lima has an average temperature of 15°C.
Hotels in Terminal Plaza Norte
● Sauna Emporio Hotel
- Address: Francisco Pizarro Avenue #909, Cercado de Lima.
- Rate: From S/40.
- Services: This 4 floors hotel has parking lot, jacuzzi and free WIFI for each room.
● Hs Mega Suite
- Address: Mz D Lote 2 Urb. Panamericana Norte Independencia, Lima.
- Rate: From S/60.
- Services: This hotel is near of big shopping centers. Enjoy of a big room that has WIFI and a bathtub.
● "El Remanso" Hotel
- Address: Michel Fort Street #373, Independencia.
- Rate: From S/100.
- Services: This hotel has amazing decoration at a very good price.
Restaurants & Bars in Terminal Plaza Norte
● "El Aguajal" Restaurant
- Address: Jirón Huiracocha #1498, Lima.
- Services: In this restaurant you will find amazing dishes of the jungle. In addition to the delicious juanes, they have wantan of cecina.
● "Oasis Palace" Restaurant
- Address: Carlos Izaguirre Avenue #223, Lima.
- Services: A very spacious restaurant where you can try typical peruvian dishes. You can also choose the buffet option.
● "El 10 Plaza Norte" Restaurant
- Address: Tomas Valle Avenue, Lima.
- Services: This place is excelent if you want to surprise your guests with delicious food. Here peruvian dishes are not only served, you can also try the international buffet.
● "Tunay Bar & Grill" Bar
- Address: Centro Comercial Megaplaza, Lima.
- Services: A good place to rest and relax for the weekend. In addition to the drinks, you can also ask for snacks.
● "Entre Copas" Bar
- Address: Centro Comercial Lima Norte, Lima.
- Services: A spacious establishment wheren you can hang out with your friends to have a good night.
The most tourist places in Terminal Plaza Norte
● Plaza Norte Shopping Center: It is a large shopping center, built in 2002, where tourists can find a wide variety of shops.
● Lomas de Mangomarca: An excellent place where you can reconnect with nature. Long treks are made.
● Mercado Los Incas: Here you can find different memories inspired by the Inca art, from clothes to keychains. It is a good place to buy souvenirs.
Important city dates of Terminal Plaza Norte
● Anniversary of Lima: Every January 18th, the city of Lima celebrates its foundation. Therefore, the mayor distributes different activities in all districts, the main one being the serenade, which takes place in the Plaza de Armas.
● National Holidays: A celebration that takes place nationwide every July 27th, 28th and 29th. It has different parades where it honors Peru and its great diversity.
● Santa Rosa de Lima: This party is one of the most anticipated and takes place on August 30th. It consists of a great perenigration towards the sanctuary of the saint. It is a tradition to leave a letter with all the wishes you want.
How to move around Terminal Plaza Norte?
To move around in the city of Lima, the tourist has 2 options: public bus, commonly regulated by the municipality or the authority in charge, or taxi, driven by a citizen who provides the service.
● Public bus: It is the most popular way of transporting within the city, as well as being very economical. The fare, also called a ticket, does not usually go up from S/5 per person. The public bus has different stops where it picks up passengers, so the trip can be a bit slow.
● Taxi: This is the fastest way of transport within the city. It does not have stops, so it goes straight to the desired destination. You can contact it on the avenue or by calling a company or through an application. The rate here is usually higher, usually exceeding S/10.
How to get to Terminal Plaza Norte?
● Lima by bus: Being the capital of Peru, Lima is a popular destination among national travelers. This is why the majority of bus operators have Lima as a destination.
● Lima by train: There is currently no direct route to Lima, so going to Lima by train is not yet possible.
● Lima by plane: Currently you can reach the city of Lima by plane. In this city is the Jorge Chávez International Airport, the most important of all the country. It is unlikely to not find a direct flight to Lima.
Terminals in Huánuco and Terminal Plaza Norte
● Terminal Huánuco (Jr. 28 de Julio).
● Terminal Jr. Aguilar.
● Terminal La Victoria (Av. 28 de Julio).
● Terminal La Victoria (Av. Luna Pizarro).
● Terminal Cavassa.
Operators of the route Huánuco to Terminal Plaza Norte
● GM Internacional.
● Vigo Tours.
● Alcimar Tours.
● Leon Express.