Travel by Bus from Carhuaz to Trujillo
The road journey from Carhuaz to Trujillo is pleasant and relaxing. At redBus, we work with different bus companies that operate on this route with well-maintained buses and experienced drivers. Although the travel time varies from one bus operator to another because of traffic and climatic conditions, our continuous availability of bus services between Carhuaz and Trujillo reduces uncertainty and offers convenience for travelers.
Why book a Carhuaz to Trujillo bus with redBus?
You can also time-to-time redBus offers while booking your bus tickets online from Carhuaz to Trujillo. Follow a simple, fast and secure bus booking procedure. This helps save time and also helps to create a joyful travel experience!
Carhuaz is one of the twenty provinces of the Ancash department, in Peru. By the north and west, it limits with the province of Yungay, by the east it limits with the provinces of Asuncion and Huari, and by the south it limits with the province of Huaraz. In 1934 was founded the province of Carhuaz. Carhuaz comes from the quechua word “qarwash” that means “yellow”. This word is related with the retama native plant, that is the main plant of the city. Carhuaz is a famous town because it has excellent fruit ice creams.
Trujillo was founded in 1534 by Diego de Almagro, under the name “Villa of Truxillo”. With the passing of time Trujillo would consolidate as one of the most important cities of the Peruvian viceroyalty, for being an administrative and commercial center, essential for the colonial system. During the independence period, Trujillo had a relevant role on Peru’s Independence, what gave the surname of “Ciudad Benemérita y Fidelísima a la Patria” (“Meritorious city and Faithful to the Homeland”). Besides that, it was the first city to break free from Spain. During the 19th century, and later that the Moche and Chicama valleys emerged as settlements of the sugar industry and the economy grew, new residents came to the city; mostly were european immigrants, what contributed to the development of a local esthetic, since the constructions took breathing from the neoclassical style.