Transportes Línea is a means of land transport that has more than 20 years of experience in this sector. With more than 2.5 million passengers transported, Transportes Línea is one of the most popular companies in northern Peru and one of the inspires more confidence, not for nothing in all their years of experience they have more than 400 thousand tickets.
Chiclayo is the main city of Lambayeque’s region in the northern part of Peru. It was originally named Santa Maria de los Valles de Chiclayo in the mid-16th century although it is known as a city since April 15, 1835. Frequently, Chiclayo is recognized as the Friendship Capital or The North Pearl. Chiclayo is located in a place of great prehistoric archeology that belonged to the Wari Empire between the 7th and 12th centuries.
Chiclayo is located 770 kilometers from the city of Lima, the capital of Peru, although it is only 13 kilometers separate it from the beach. Chiclayo is the fourth most populous city in Peru after Lima, Arequipa and Trujillo with a population close to 760,000 people. Likewise, Lambayeque’s region also occupies the fourth most populated Metropolitan Areas area in Peru with a figure that exceeds a million inhabitants.
Tourist Places in Chiclayo
● The Ruins of Zaña: It is a population located 46 kilometers southeast of Chiclayo. It was a very important city in terms of economy and development at the time of the colony, above many of the current main cities of Peru. However, strong looting by English pirates in 1686 and the overflow of the Zaña river in 1720 harmed this great city leaving it as the “ghost town” that is currently recognized. In spite of this, the Ministry of Culture of Peru called it Living Repository of the Afro-Peruvian Collective Memory while UNESCO declared it a Site of the memory of slavery and African cultural heritage.
● Balneario de Pimentel: It is undoubtedly one of the most incredible beaches in Peru and one of the most visited. The great popularity is not only due to the spectacular beaches but also the possibility of surfing given the height of its waves, an activity that is very popular in Chiclayo. On the pier of Balneario de Pimentel tourists have the possibility to rent all kinds of boats, mainly sailboats and totora horses. On the boardwalk, there's a variety of bars and restaurants to enjoy the view.
● The Royal Tombs of Señor de Sipan Museum: It is just 10 minutes from Chiclayo. Its design is triangular, similar to the ancient truncated pyramids of the pre-Inca culture. Inside there is a collection of more than 2000 pieces of gold, jewels, ceramics, and funerary accessories. But undoubtedly its great attraction is the tomb of Señor de Sipan, a Mochica ruler from the III Century that was founded in 1987. This finding is unique in that has been made of a ruler of ancient Peru so far.
Linea's Main Routes in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo to Piura: Linea has many daily departures to Piura on its VIP service. The bus fares vary from 30 to 40 soles.
● Chiclayo to Cajamarca: You can travel from Chiclayo to Cajamarca with Linea, as the company offers a daily departure.
● Chiclayo to Jaen: For 50 soles, you can travel from Chiclayo to Jaen.
Linea Agencies in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo Agency: 638 Bolognesi Avenue.
Linea's Telephone Information in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo Agency - Teléfono: 0801-00-015
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.