Established in 1999 with the merging of Transportes Vulkano S.A, Transportes El Aguila S.A, and Transportes Del Norte S.A, Transportes Linea quickly became one of the biggest bus operators in the northern region of Peru. On this day, Linea has a last generation fleet of buses, and excellent customer service, which can be seen from its attention to details and amenities on the bus.
Agencies of Linea in Trujillo
▶ TERMINAL TERRESTRE DE TRUJILLO
● Address: América del Sur 2857 Avenue, La Perla Residential Area.
▶ AGENCIA JR. ORBEGOSO
● Address: Orbegoso Street 300.
▶ AGENCIA AV. DANIEL ALCIDES CARRIÓN
● Address: Daniel Alcides Carrión Avenue 140.
Linea Telephone numbers in Trujillo
▶ CALL CENTER - Telephone: +51 801-0015
▶ WHATSAPP - Telephone: +51948318723
Amenities of Linea in Trujillo
▶ SUPER VIP
● It has sofa-type 180° seats, sanitary facilities, air conditioning, on-board movies, beverages, food, pillows, blankets, Wi-Fi, and an entertainment system.
● It has sofa-type 160° seats, sanitary facilities, air conditioning, on-board movies, beverages, food, pillows, blankets, Wi-Fi, and an entertainment system.
● It has sofa-type 180° seats, sanitary facilities, air conditioning, on-board movies, beverages, food, pillows, blankets, and Wi-Fi.
● It has sofa-type 180° seats, sanitary facilities, air conditioning, and on-board movies.
Principal Destinations from Linea in Trujillo
1. Trujillo – Cajamarca
Linea takes you from Trujillo to Cajamarca on two different schedules daily.
2. Trujillo – Huaraz
Ancash’s capital city is a very popular place for tourists, which you can visit with Linea.
3. Trujillo – Lima
This route is one of the most popular, which has many daily departures.
4. Trujillo – Piura
On a short trip, you can travel from Trujillo to Piura with Linea.
Trujillo is located in the department of La Libertad and is one of the Peruvian cities with the highest number of inhabitants. Although it has several archaeological sites, there are two that stand out: Chan Chan, the adobe city, and the Sun and Moon Huacas. Since 2010, this city participates in the "Trujillo: Sustainable City" project of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), which desires to improve environmental sustainability as well as the quality of life. It is a city that cares a lot about art and culture, which is why it has 10 museums, including the Toy Museum, the Zoology Museum, and the Museum of Modern Art.
How to reach Trujillo?
● Trujillo by bus: The distance from Lima to Trujillo is 555 km, so the route by bus can take about 8 to 10 hours.
● Trujillo by train: There is currently no train route to or from the city of Trujillo.
● Trujillo by plane: Trujillo has its own airport, Captain Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport. Therefore, it is possible to arrive here by plane as long as the route exists.
The most tourist places in Trujillo
● Trujillo Cathedral: The main church of Trujillo. A curious fact is that its construction lasted from 1647 to 1666, that is, 19 years. Its architecture was also a modernization that took place in 1911, and finally, in 1967, Pope Paul VI elevated it to the category of Minor Basilica.
● Huacas de Moche Museum: Opened in 2009 with the aim of promoting the Moche culture. The main attraction of this museum is 3 Mochic funeral homes, 2 that are dedicated to warrior priests and the last to a warrior.
● Chan Chan: Also called "the city of adobe", it was built by the Chimú culture during pre-Columbian times. In 1986, Unesco declared it a World Heritage Site. It is made up of 10 different palaces, which are divided into 3 areas. These divisions show that there was a strong social difference in these times.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.