About La Victoria
La Victoria is a district of the province of Lima and is in the department of the same name. This district has grown economically over time, and today it is the heart of the Lima textile industry thanks to the Emporio Gamarra. It also has different wholesale markets, such as the Fruit Market, which makes many merchants come here to buy their products.
Time of travel from Aucayacu to La Victoria
Traveling from Aucayacu to the La Victoria district is very simple and safe, the bus starts in the jungle and goes on Highway 20A and 18A to get to the capital district. The bus takes approximately 12 to 13 hours, depending on traffic and weather factors. But no one should worry, because the staff of the bus operators is well equipped and trained so that the trip runs smoothly.
Climate of La Victoria
La Victoria is a district of the capital that has a cool and warm climate, ideal for spending your holidays. During the summer season, the sun is always in the sky and La Victoria enjoys a warm and cool period. This occurs between December and March. The cold appears between June and September, during this time strong winds are present in the afternoon and at night.
Hotels in La Victoria
● Hostal Jazal
- Address: Av Arequipa 220.
- Rate: From S / 60
- Services: This hostel is very cheap and, also, accessible. It has free WIFI and spacious rooms that have their own bathroom.
● Hosting House & Home
- Address: Cachay Diaz 198.
- Rate: From S / 101.
- Services: Located in a very quiet area that allows travelers to go out at night without problems.
● Imperium Hotel Lima
- Address: Jirón Cotabambas 306.
- Rate: From S / 117.
- Services: It has several floors and rooms very well decorated and illuminated. Breakfast service is an extra charge.
● Hotel Ferrua
- Address: Av Alejandro Tirado 636.
- Rate: From S / 158.
- Services: It is a very simple but well decorated and implemented hotel that provides an excellent stay service.
● Hotel Continental Lima
- Address: Jiron Puno 196.
- Rate: From S / 200.
- Services: Its location is perfect because it has several important buildings around it. It has breakfast, WIFI and transportation to the airport.
Restaurants & Bars in La Victoria
- Address: Av. Javier Prado Este 1405.
- Services: An excellent site that has artistic shows and a very varied menu.
● Khuda bar
- Address: Juan Voto Bernales 340.
- Services: As its name says, excellent seafood is served here with live music on weekends.
● The Truth of Fidel
- Address: Jirón Abtao 935.
- Services: An excellent cevichería that has great popularity. The best thing here is the triple marine.
● Pirkas Grill
- Address: Alberto Bartón 465.
- Services: The service here is excellent and they have many exquisite dishes. Ideally, ask for a reservation to avoid waiting.
● Golden Bar
- Address: Av Nicolás Arriola 393.
- Services: To enter this bar you must first ask for it and then you are directed to a basement.
The most tourist places in La Victoria
● Plaza Manco Cápac: Also called Plaza Leguía, it is located between Bauzate and Meza avenue, Iquitos and Manco Cápac. Here is an old statue donated by the Japanese knowledge, which has the shape of Manco Cápac.
● Huaca Santa Catalina: A great tourist attraction in La Victoria. It was built during the Late Intermediate and the Late Horizon, it is believed to have had administrative and religious functions.
Important city dates of La Victoria
● National Holidays: They have a celebration on July 27, 28 and 29 throughout Peru. These are holidays that people take advantage of to go to festivals, allegorical Corsica or the great famous Military Parade.
● Day of the Creole Song: The Creole genre is enjoyed by all ages, that is why every October 31 there are small parties called jaranas that include live music and Creole dishes such as anticuchos and picarones.
● Lima Anniversary: It is celebrated every January 18 and is at the level of the entire capital. The mayor carries out activities for all ages, such as tasting typical dishes, music festivals, art parades, etc.
How to move around La Victoria?
To move around in La Victoria, the tourist has 2 options: public bus, commonly regulated by the municipality or the authority in charge, or taxi, driven by a citizen who provides the service.
● Public bus: It is the most popular way of transporting within the city, as well as being very economical. The fare, also called a ticket, does not usually go up from S/5 per person. The public bus has different stops where it picks up passengers, so the trip can be a bit slow.
● Taxi: This is the fastest way of transport within the city. It does not have stops, so it goes straight to the desired destination. You can contact it on the avenue or by calling a company or through an application. The rate here is usually higher, usually exceeding S/10.
How to get to La Victoria?
● La Victoria by bus: La Victoria is a district of great commercial activity, so it is possible to find a bus with a terminal here. To verify if the bus company that was chosen has a landing point in this district, you can check them in our search engine.
● La Victoria by train: Currently there is no train that reaches La Victoria due to the few tracks that Peru has.
● La Victoria by plane: At the moment there is no plane that lands directly in the district of La Victoria, but you can get to Callao thanks to Jorge Chávez Airport and from there take the bus to La Victoria.
Terminals in Aucayacu and La Victoria
We currently do not have this information.
Operators of the route Aucayacu to La Victoria
We currently do not have this information.