About Ittsa Bus
Ittsa Bus began its operations in 1992 with the sole objective of providing the best ground transportation service to passengers in the north of the country. The company operates an important fleet of buses, which stand out for their modernity and the comfort they offer. In addition, the company prides itself on providing pleasant inflight entertainment and excellent food service for its customers.
"The City of Kings", as Lima is known, was founded in 1535 by Francisco Pizarro and became the center of Spanish power in Peru, during the colonial period. The urban planning of Lima is one of the colonial models in South America. Lima is known for its social, economical, and cultural growth and stands out as the cultural center of Latin America; besides that, Lima is the home of San Marcos National University, the most ancient form of America, founded in 1551. Lima is famous for being the viceroyalty capital of Peru and one of the cities most important of South America in the Spanish regime period; after its independence in 1821, the city became the republic's capital. Before this period, the Baroque and Neoclassical styles took the power on the streets, impregnating those architectural styles in the main constructions. The capital counts a high variety of tourist attractions that combine history and modernity, as you can see at the Historical Center. Another strong point of Lima is the food, there are many restaurants from the 3 Peruvian regions where you can live a complete gastronomical experience, given that the population is multicultural and mostly migrant. Live Peru from one of its corners, and enjoy tasting the culture that Peru offers you!
Tourist Places in Lima
● Parque de la Exposición: It is a park located in the district of Cercado de Lima, inside is the Lima Art Museum. It was designed by the Italian Antonio Leonardi and initially it included all the space of the National Stadium, but now its size has been diminished.There are different recreational activities such as children's theater, paintings, dances, etc. It also has a play area and a small pond where there are fish that can be fed.
● Villa Swamps: It is a natural area located in the district of Chorillos. It is characterized by its wetlands and its diversity of birds. The "Swamps of Villa" can be divided into 3 systems, the biotic, the abiotic and the interaction of the man.
● Maria Reiche Park: The name of this park is dedicated to Maria Reiche, a german woman who dedicated her life to researching the Nazca lines. It is also for this reason that in the park you can find drawings of these same lines.
Ittsa Bus' Most Popular Routes in Lima
● Lima to Trujillo: It is one of the most popular routes of the company and one of the most important routes in Peru due to its commercial and touristic relevance. You can travel to Trujillo from Lima with Ittsa Bus on its Semi Cama and Super Cama services.
● Lima to Chiclayo: Travel to Chiclayo from the capital with Ittsa Bus comfortabily. By land, the trip takes 14 hours approximately. Ittsa Bus offers daily departures from the Capital.
● Lima to Piura: Ittsa Bus offers daily departures to Piura from the capital. Buses depart from the Plaza Norte Terminal or from Lima downtown.
● Lima to Chimbote: You can reach Chimbote from Lima with Ittsa Bus. The Semi Cama and Super Cama services are available for this route.
Ittsa Bus' Agencies in Lima
● Lima Agency: 809 Paseo de la Republica Avenue
Ittsa Bus' Telephone Information in Lima
● Lima Agency - Telephone: 01-4235232 / 943778746
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.