About Terminal Plaza Norte
The Terminal Plaza Norte is a modern landfill located in the district of Independencia, it is considered one of the most important in the city of Lima. Its opening was one of the most anticipated due to the great infrastructure it has. Currently, more than 70 bus operators work here, boarding and disembarking their passengers, and all of them have up to 150 destinations.
Time of travel from Chepén to Terminal Plaza Norte
On the trip from Chepén to the Plaza Norte terminal, about 700 kilometers are traveled. If you decide to travel by bus, you can reach your destination in approximately 11 hours. This time, however, will depend on various factors such as the state of the route.
Climate of Terminal Plaza Norte
Lima is a city known for its cool weather during most of the year. It is not common for its temperature to be higher than 27°C, so it makes it perfect for those who want to feel the sun but without sultriness. The rains here are minimal, being September, October and November the months where there is more probability of rain.
Hotels in Terminal Plaza Norte
● Hostal Lima Norte
- Rate: From S/33.
- Address: Av. Los Olivos 605, San Martín de Porres.
- Services: This hotel is small but offers excellent rooms to meet all your needs.
● Posada del Rey - Lima Airport
- Rate: From S/54.
- Address: Av. Alfa 1949, Los Olivos.
- Services: The decoration of this hotel is phenomenal, you will feel at ease in these rooms.
● Verona Hotel Baños Turcos
- Rate: From S/162.
- Address: Av. Universitaria 4690, Los Olivos.
- Services: A great hotel for the night. It has a jacuzzi.
● Bed & Breakfast de Kike
- Rate: From S/218.
- Address: Urb. Los Naranjos, Calle R Mzq 3, Los Olivos.
- Services: An excellent hotel with spacious rooms for you to enjoy.
Restaurants & Bars in Terminal Plaza Norte
● Osaka Pardo y Aliaga
- Address: Av. Pardo y Aliaga 640, Lima.
- Services: If you are a fan of Asian food, this is the perfect place for lunch.
● La Locanda Swissotel Lima
- Address: Av. Santo Toribio 173, Via Central, Lima.
- Services: Here you can enjoy a delicious Latin lunch as well as Mediterranean.
- Address: Manuel Bañon 260, Lima.
- Services: A place to enjoy fusion food and try new dishes.
● Nuevo Mundo Bar
- Address: Calle Manuel Bonilla 103, Lima.
- Services: This bar is essential if you want to spend a weekend night accompanied by good music and delicious drinks.
● Juanito de Barranco
- Address: Avenida Almirante Miguel Grau 270, Lima.
- Services: It is a full bar where you will taste delicious snacks as well as new alcoholic drinks.
The most tourist places in Terminal Plaza Norte
● Friendship Park: It is a park where many people from Lima go to spend a good afternoon with family or friends. Every weekend there is a different event, so you will always find something new.
● Jirón de la Unión: Located in the center of Lima, it is an excellent place to shop because of its different stores.
● Magic Water Circuit: Children really enjoy coming here because they can play with all water sources. The ticket price is S/4.
Important city dates of Terminal Plaza Norte
● Foundation of Lima - January 15th - 25th: The central day is January 18th, but from the previous days you can enjoy different activities such as concerts, food fairs and dance parades.
● Pisco Sour Day - First Saturday of February: Pisco Sour is one of the emblematic drinks of Lima. During this day, different bars offer great discounts on this drink.
● All Saints Day - November 1th: It is a holiday of Spain that was adopted in Lima. It consists of accompanying the dead going to the cemetery, many times they bring flowers, drinks or small candies to offer.
How to move around Terminal Plaza Norte?
To move around in Lima, the tourist has 2 options: public bus, commonly regulated by the municipality or the authority in charge, or taxi, driven by a citizen who provides the service.
● Public bus: It is the most popular way of transporting within the city, as well as being very economical. The fare, also called a ticket, does not usually go up from S/5 per person. The public bus has different stops where it picks up passengers, so the trip can be a bit slow.
● Taxi: This is the fastest way of transport within the city. It does not have stops, so it goes straight to the desired destination. You can contact it on the avenue or by calling a company or through an application. The rate here is usually higher, usually exceeding S/10.
How to get to Terminal Plaza Norte?
● Lima by bus: Being the capital of Peru, Lima is a very popular destination among national travelers. Therefore, the vast majority of bus companies have it in their destinations.
● Lima by train: There is currently no train to Lima due to the few roads that Peru has.
● Lima by plane: You can currently reach the city of Lima by plane. In this city is the Jorge Chavez International Airport, which is the most important in the whole country. It is unlikely that you will not find a direct connection here.
Terminals in Chepén and Terminal Plaza Norte
● Terminal Terrestre Chepén.
● Terminal Tomás Valle
Operators of the route Chepén to Terminal Plaza Norte
● America Express.
● Movil Bus.