About Movil Tours
The bus company MOVIL TOURS SA was founded in 1988 by the Matos family. It is a national company between LIMA, HUARAZ, MENDOZA, CHACHAPOYAS, TRUJILLO, RIOJA, MOYOBAMBA, TARAPOTO and many other destinations in Peru. All this with a fleet is composed by modern buses with air conditioning, some 180 degrees seats, service on board and a GPS monitoring.
Top Bus Routes From Piura
Piura was one of the first cities to be founded by Spanish in Latin America, in this case by Francisco Pizarro in 1532. The name of Piura comes from the word “Pirhua” that in quechua means barn or supply storehouse. In times Piura was a storehouse base to quechua inhabitants. It’s also known as “the carob tree city”, due to its leafy vegetation in the summer rainy season. Numerous ethnic groups have lived in Piura throughout History; among those settlers, the tallanes, vicus and yungas stand out.
Tourist Places in Piura
● Vicús Gold Museum: This archaeological museum was opened in 2001. Inside it has a large collection of around 2700 pieces that belonged to the Vicús Culture, many of them made of gold.
● The Admiral Miguel Grau House Museum: This house is appreciated with great affection by the people of Piura because Admiral Miguel Grau, one of the heroes in the war against Chile, was born and grew up here. For lovers of history, this site is essential as objects that once belonged to Grau are still preserved.
● Kurt Beer Ecological Park: An excellent place to practice ecological tourism. Different tourists come here to disconnect from the world and admire the great fauna, since you can see wild cats, craving bears, and deer, among others.
Movil Tours' Most Popular Routes in Piura
● Piura to Lima: Movil Bus has daily departures to the peruvian capital. The bus fares vary from S/.80.00 to S/.100.00 depending on the season.
● Piura to Rioja: You can travel from Piura to Rioja with Movil Bus on the Ejecutivo VIP service.
● Piura to Tarapoto: Explore the peruvian rainforest by land from Piura to Tarapoto with Movil Bus.
Movil Tours' Agencies in Piura
● Av. Loreto Agency: 1465 Loreto Avenue.
● Piura Agency: Sanchez Cerro Extension, Industrial Zone 2, Stand 9.
Movil Tours' Telephone Information in Piura
● Av. Loreto Agency - Telephone: 989 306 834
● Piura Agency - Telephone: (073) 357083
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.