About Movil Tours
Movil Tours is a very experienced bus operator that provides road passenger transportation services since 1988. Its fleet of 350 buses and the 1500 people who work at Movil Tours allow to cover a wide list of more than 60 destinations throughout Peru like Chiclayo, Cajamarca, Nazca, Cusco, Arequipa Tacna, Lima, Huaraz, Mendoza, Chachapoyas, Trujillo, Rioja, Moyobamba and Tarapoto, among others, thus reaching the coasts, mountains and jungles of Peru.
Movil Tours’s buses are Scania, Mercedes Benz and Irizar, all recently manufactured in addition to having the necessary maintenance in the same factories to achieve the safety of all people on board in each of the routes. Movil Tours also has all the legal permits and a satellite tracking system to ensure a reliable trip for their customers.
Over time, Movil Tours started operating in the airline industry, covering a large part of the transportation industry throughout Peru by operating by road and air, thus reaching a large number of users.
Top Bus Routes From Chiclayo
Agencies of Movil Tours in Chiclayo
● CHICLAYO OFFICE ▶ Address: Av. Bolognesi 195 - 199; ☎ Telephone: (074) 623-302, 989 289 030.
Movil Tours Chiclayo – Phones Numbers
Chiclayo Office - Telephone: (074) 623-302, 989 289 030.
Movil Tours Chiclayo – Address:
▶ CHICLAYO OFFICE - Address: Av. Bolognesi 195 - 199.
Amenities of Movil Tours Chiclayo:
The bus company has single and double-decker buses, reclining seats of 140 °, 160 ° and 180 ° degrees. You can also find air conditioning, screens, music and bathrooms. It also has on-board food, on-board service, pillows and GPS.
Destinations from Movil Tours Terminal in Chiclayo
1. Chiclayo - Lima
It has 6 daily regular departures, at 6:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 7:20 p.m., travel lasting around 1:00 p.m., in the Presidential, Premier and VIP services. Values from S / .80, S / .105 and S / .125.
2. Chiclayo - Cajamarca
With 1 daily departure at 11:05 p.m., trip of approximately 7 hours, at prices between S / .35 and S / .50 depending on seat recline. Vip Executive Service. 37-level single-level bus.
3. Chiclayo - Tarapoto
With 2 regular departures, at 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., trip of around 14 hours, at costs between S / .80 and S / .105. according to type of service and seat recline. Executive VIP and Presidential Services. Double-decker bus with 53 seats.
4. Chiclayo - Bagua
With 2 daily departures, at 1:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. and a trip of around 6 hours, at costs between S / .30 and S / .40. Vip Executive Service. Double-decker bus with 53 seats.
5. Chiclayo - Jaén
Two daily departures at 1:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., 7-hour trip, at a value of between S / .30 and S / .40 depending on seat recline. Vip Executive Service. Two-level bus with 53 seats.
6. Chiclayo - Moyobamba
Two regular departures, at 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., with a duration of 12 hours of travel, at a price between S / .80 and S / .105 depending on service and seat recline, Executive Vip and Presidential Services. with 2 floors and 53 seats.
7. Chiclayo - Rioja
Two regular services at 17:30 and 18:00, trip of approximately 12 hours, at prices between S / .80 and S / .105 depending on service and seat recline, double-decker bus with 53 seats.
8. Chiclayo - Chachapoyas
A daily departure at 8:05 p.m., trip of 9 hours, at a value of between S / .56 and S / .76 depending on seat recline. Vip Executive Service. Double-decker bus with 53 seats.
9. Chiclayo - Chepén
A daily departure at 23:05 hours, 1 hour trip, at a value of between S / .35 and S / .50 depending on seat recline. Vip Executive Service. Single-level bus with 37 seats.
About Movil Tours
Chiclayo is the main city of Lambayeque’s region in the northern part of Peru. It was originally named Santa Maria de los Valles de Chiclayo in the mid-16th century although it is known as a city since April 15, 1835. Frequently, Chiclayo is recognized as the The Friendship Capital or The North Pearl. Chiclayo is located in a place of great prehistoric archeology that belonged to the Wari Empire between the 7th and 12th centuries.
Chiclayo is located 770 kilometers from the city of Lima, the capital of Peru, although it is only 13 kilometers separate it from the beach. Chiclayo is the fourth most populous city in Peru after Lima, Arequipa and Trujillo with a population close to 760,000 people. Likewise, Lambayeque’s region also occupies the fourth most populated Metropolitan Areas area in Peru with a figure that exceeds a million inhabitants.
How to reach Chiclayo?
● Chiclayo by bus: Chiclayo is a popular destination, both by Peruvians and foreigners. The possibilities of arriving by bus from cities such as Lima, Trujillo or Piura are very varied having a large number of schedules each day. Other frequent routes to and from Chiclayo are those that are part of the Lambayeque region.
● Chiclayo by train: Chiclayo does not have a train line with which it can communicate with other regions of Peru.
● Chiclayo by plane: Capitan FAP José A. Quiñones International Airport receives a large number of passengers daily from different regions, mainly from Lima, Trujillo, Tarapoto and Chachapoyas, as well as from Panama City.
The tourist places to see in Chiclayo are:
● The Ruins of Zaña: It is a population located 46 kilometers southeast of Chiclayo. It was a very important city in terms of economy and development at the time of the colony, above many of the current main cities of Peru. However, a strong looting by English pirates in 1686 and the overflow of the Zaña river in 1720 harmed this great city leaving it as the “ghost town” that is currently recognized. In spite of this, the Ministry of Culture of Peru called it Living Repository of the Afro-Peruvian Collective Memory while UNESCO declared it a Site of the memory of slavery and African cultural heritage.
● Balneario de Pimentel: It is undoubtedly one of the most incredible beaches in Peru and one of the most visited. The great popularity is not only due to the spectacular beaches but also the possibility of surfing given the height of its waves, an activity that is very popular in Chiclayo. In the pier of Balneario de Pimentel tourists have the possibility to rent all kinds of boats, mainly sailboats and totora horses. On the boardwalk there's a variety of bars and restaurants to enjoy the view.
● The Royal Tombs of Señor de Sipan Museum: It is just 10 minutes from Chiclayo. Its design is triangular, similar to the ancient truncated pyramids of the pre Inca culture. Inside there is a collection of more than 2000 pieces of gold, jewels, ceramics and funerary accessories. But undoubtedly its great attraction is the tomb of Señor de Sipan, a Mochica ruler from the III Century that was found in 1987. This finding is unique that has been made of a ruler of ancient Peru so far.