Movil Bus Trujillo
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers a tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Top Bus Routes From Trujillo
Trujillo, a modern city full of history, is the capital of the department of La Libertad, which was founded by Diego de Almagro at the end of 1534. When you visit this city, you’ll be enchanted by the climate, beaches, food and beautiful architecture. It was the first city in Peru to gain independence from Spain. Is also known as the "Capital of the Marinera", a traditional dance in Peru.
Tourist Places in Trujillo
● Chan Chan Ruins: Chan Chan was the capital of the Chimu kingdom before the Incas. It is located a few minutes north of the city, exactly in the Moche valley. Declared “World Heritage” by UNESCO in 1986, Chan Chan is the largest city in the world built of adobe (a mixture of straw, clay, and water, dried in the sun). This archaeological site is located 5 kilometers northwest of the city of Trujillo, exactly in the Moche valley. Its enormous walls are profusely decorated with reliefs of geometric figures, zoomorphic stylizations, and mythological creatures. The large archaeological site is complemented by a museum.
● Huacas del Sol y de la Luna: The Temples of the Sun and the Moon were constructed from millions of handmade adobe bricks, by the Moche people. Its construction was carried out for several hundred years. Successive generations added new platforms on top of the existing structures, such that each one grew higher and higher.
● Plaza Major: Is the historic heart of Trujillo. It was here in 1820 that the Marqués de Torre Tagle proclaimed Trujillo’s independence from the Spanish. In the streets that form the main square are located the buildings of Municipality Palace, the Cathedral, the offices of the "Universidad Nacional de Trujillo" (f. in 1824), and another structures like the house of the families Urquiaga and Bracamonte, and the Hotel El Libertador.
Movil Bus' Main Routes in Trujillo
● Trujillo a Lima: Offers daily departures towards the capital, with prices that go from S/.60.00 to S/.100.00, depending on the season.
● Trujillo a Tarapoto: Travel to the Peruvian Rainforest from Trujillo with Movil Bus. The bus fares vary from S/.100.00 and S/.130.00, depending on the service and the season.
● Trujillo a Chiclayo: You can travel on Movil Bus from Trujillo to Chiclayo on a 4-hour trip.
● Trujillo a Huaraz: Explore the tourist city of Huaraz travelling from Trujillo with Movil Bus.
Movil Bus' Agencies in Trujillo
● 3959 America Sur Avenue, Larco Oval.
● Trujillo Land Terminal, Km.558 Panamericana Norte.
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Trujillo
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.