About Movil Bus
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers a tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Top Bus Routes From Cajamarca
Cajamarca was founded as San Antonio de Cajamarca. Capital of the province and department of the same name, it is located in the inter-Andean valley between the Mashcón and Chonta rivers, at 2,750 meters above sea level. It is a city with great population growth and the valley where it is located is one of the largest in the Peruvian highlands. It is known for its celebration of carnival and Easter. It stands out economically and in production, as it is a city that produces milk and dairy products. It is also known for its important mining production due to various mines near the city.
Tourist Places in Cajamarca
● Santa Catalina Cathedral: Located in the Plaza de Armas, is the main example of baroque architecture in the city. It is owned by the Catholic Church and was declared a Cultural Historical Heritage of the Nation of Peru on December 28, 1972.
● Monumental complex of Bethlehem: There are three important buildings: The church and the hospitals for men and women.
● Santa Apolonia Hill: From Santa Apolonia hill you can see the entire city of Cajamarca. It was where the capture of Atahualpa took place, a fact that marked a milestone in the history of all of America.
Movil Bus' Most Popular Routes in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca to Lima: You can travel to the capital from Cajamarca on the Ejecutivo VIP service. The bus fares vary from 80 to 110 soles.
● Cajamarca to Chepén: Travel to the enchanting city in La Libertad from Cajamarca with Movil Bus.
● Cajamarca to Chiclayo: You can travel to the capital of Lambayeque with Movil Bus, on its Ejecutivo VIP service.
Movil Bus' Agencies in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca Agency: 840 Atahualpa Avenue.
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca Agency - Telephone: +51 1 7168000
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.