About GH Bus
GH Bus is a young company dedicated to the interprovincial transport of passengers. They began their operations at Chiclayo city in 2006 with the route Chiclayo - Tarapoto. The buses departure on time are guaranteed. Only technical maintenances or natural disasters can potentially lead to delays.
Trujillo, a modern city full of history, is the capital of the department of La Libertad, which was founded by Diego de Almagro at the end of 1534. When you visit this city, you’ll be enchanted by the climate, beaches, food and beautiful architecture. It was the first city in Peru to gain independence from Spain. Is also known as the "Capital of the Marinera", a traditional dance in Peru.
Tourist Places in Trujillo
● Huacas del Sol y de la Luna: The Temples of the Sun and the Moon were constructed from millions of handmade adobe bricks, by the Moche people. Its construction was carried out for several hundred years. Successive generations added new platforms on top of the existing structures, such that each one grew higher and higher.
● Plaza de Armas: Is the historic heart of Trujillo. It was here in 1820 that the Marqués de Torre Tagle proclaimed Trujillo’s independence from the Spanish. In the streets that form the main square are located the buildings of Municipality Palace, the Cathedral, the offices of the "Universidad Nacional de Trujillo" (f. in 1824), and other structures like the house of the families Urquiaga and Bracamonte, and the Hotel El Libertador.
● Monasterio El Carmen: Considered the most important in the city, possesses a beautiful collection of paintings. In 1759 was destroyed by an earthquake, but survived the biggest altarpiece and the paintings. Their main altar is a masterwork with a beautiful golden altarpiece.
GH Bus' Most Popular Routes in Trujillo
● Trujillo to Lima: You can travel to the capital from Trujillo with the company. The bus fares vary from 30 to 60 soles.
GH Bus' Agencies in Trujillo
● Trujillo Agency: Trujillo Land Terminal, Panamericana Norte Km. 558 - Stand 43.
GH BUs' Telephone Information in Trujillo
● Trujillo Agency - Telephone: 4800223
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.