Movil Tours Huaraz
Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Huaraz can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Huaraz, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Huaraz. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Movil Tours Huaraz reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
About Movil Tours
The land transport company Movil Tours S.A. It started in 1998. Its fleet of modern buses with service on board and reclining seats of 180º, offer a very comfortable travel experience on the routes to Lima, Tarapoto, Huaraz, Chachapoyas, Trujillo, Mendoza, Rioja, Moyobamba and more. destinations throughout Peru.
Top Bus Routes From Huaraz
Agencies of Movil Tours in Huaraz
● CENTRAL HUARAZ ▶ Address: Av. Confraternidad Oeste 451, Independencia, Huaraz; ☎ Telephone: 043-422555.
● AGENCIA SIMÓN BOLIVAR ▶ Address: Jr. Simon Bolivar 452 - Huaraz.
Movil Tours Huaraz – Phones Numbers
· CENTRAL HUARAZ - Telephone: 043-422555.
Movil Tours Huaraz - Address:
▶ Huaraz Agency - Address: Av. Confraternidad Oeste 451, Independencia.
▶ Simón Bolivar Agency - Address: Jr. Simon Bolivar 452 - Huaraz.
Amenities of Movil Tours Huaraz:
Your Premier service, with reclining seats of 180 degrees. Presidential, with 160 degree seats and Vip Executive, with ergonomic 140 degree seats. In addition, all of them also have service during the trip, air-conditioned bus, chemical toilet, controlled speed, GPS monitoring, selected music.
Destinations from Movil Tours Huaraz
1. Huaraz - Lima
It has around 29 regular services every 20 minutes during the day, ranging from 09:30 to 23:20 hours, on 08-hour trips, at prices from S / .40, S / .55, S /.75, S / .85, according to type of service and seat recline, Economic, VIP, Presidential and Premier services. Buses with 2 floors and 53 seats, and 1 floor with 46 seats.
2. Huaraz - Chimbote
It has 2 regular services at 10:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m., on a 05-hour trip, at prices S / .42 and S / .67 depending on seat recline, VIP service, double-decker bus and 53 seats.
3. Huaraz - Trujillo
It has 2 regular services at 10:20 p.m. and 11:15 p.m., on a 7-hour trip, at prices S / .46 and S / .62 depending on seat recline, VIP service, double-decker bus and 53 seats.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.
Huaraz or Huarás (in Quechua: ¨Amanecer¨) was founded as San Sebastián de Huaraz on January 20, 1574, it is the capital of the department of Áncash. Its origins go back to pre-Inca times and during the independence of Peru, the city It welcomed and supplied the liberating army of Simón Bolívar In 1970, 95% of the city was destroyed by the earthquake that devastated the Ancash region.
How to reach Huaraz?
● Huaraz by bus: Lima - Pativilca - Huaraz: it is the most common route, it has a 404 km paved road from Lima and the trip takes around 8 hours.
● Huaraz by train: Currently there is no train route to or from the city of Trujillo.
● Huaraz by plane: If you travel by plane, the name of the commercial airport is Comandante FAP German Arias, located in the town of Anta, just 30 minutes from the city.
The tourist places to see in Huaraz are:
● The Callejon de Huaylas is a beautiful inter-Andean valley, between the Cordilleras Blanca and Negra, and runs through the Santa river with a direction from south to north, whose flow is regulated by the melting of the glaciers of the Cordillera Blanca.
● In the Huascarán National Park you will find condors, jaguars and many other animals in a park that borders the Cordillera Blanca. A real place to visit when you travel to Huaraz, and the perfect place for hiking and trekking.
● The Wilcahuain National Monument has located 8 km from Huaraz. It is a historical temple from 600 and 900 AD. C. and it has 7 bedrooms that were originally occupied by mummies. If you visit the area, you can also go to the ruins of Small Wilcahuain.