About Movil Bus
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers a tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Huaraz or Huarás (in Quechua: ¨Amanecer¨) was founded as San Sebastián de Huaraz on January 20, 1574, it is the capital of the department of Áncash. Its origins go back to pre-Inca times and during the independence of Peru, the city welcomed and supplied the liberating army of Simón Bolívar In 1970, 95% of the city was destroyed by the earthquake that devastated the Ancash region.
Tourist Places in Huaraz
● The Callejon de Huaylas: Is a beautiful inter-Andean valley, between the Cordilleras Blanca and Negra, and runs through the Santa river with a direction from south to north, whose flow is regulated by the melting of the glaciers of the Cordillera Blanca.
● In the Huascarán National Park: You will find condors, jaguars and many other animals in a park that borders the Cordillera Blanca. A real place to visit when you travel to Huaraz, and the perfect place for hiking and trekking.
● The Wilcahuain National Monument: Is located 8 km from Huaraz. It is a historical temple from 600 and 900 AD. C. and it has 7 bedrooms that were originally occupied by mummies. If you visit the area, you can also go to the ruins of Small Wilcahuain.
Movil Bus' Main Routes in Huaraz
● Huaraz to Lima: It has around 29 regular services every 20 minutes during the day, ranging from 09:30 to 23:20 hours, on 08-hour trips, at prices from S / .40, S / .55, S /.75, S / .85, according to type of service and seat recline, Economic, VIP, Presidential and Premier services. Buses with 2 floors and 53 seats, and 1 floor with 46 seats.
● Huaraz to Chimbote: It has 2 regular services at 10:00 p.m. and 11:15 p.m., on a 05-hour trip, at prices S / .42 and S / .67 depending on seat recline, VIP service, double-decker bus, and 53 seats.
● Huaraz to Trujillo: It has 2 regular services at 10:20 p.m. and 11:15 p.m., on a 7-hour trip, at prices S / .46 and S / .62 depending on seat recline, VIP service, double-decker bus and 53 seats.
Movil Bus' Agencies in Huaraz
● Central Huaraz: 451 Confraternidad Oeste Avenue, Independencia.
● Simon Bolivar Agency: 452 Simon Bolivar Avneue, Huaraz.
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Huaraz
● Central Huaraz - Telephone: 043-422555.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.