About Movil Bus
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Top Bus Routes From Chachapoyas
Chachapoyas is a city in the Amazonas department, located in the jungle region. Its name refers to the amount of mist that covers the city since the word sachapuyos means "men of the mist". The people who inhabited these lands were conquered by the Inca Empire, that is why they later joined the Spanish to recover everything lost. As a result of this, the Spanish founded the city like San Juan de la Frontera de Los Chachapoyas in the year 1538. Later, they would join the cause of independence and fight alongside San Martín.
Tourist Places in Chachapoyas
● Kuélap Fortress: Discovered in the year 1843, it is a very important archaeological center built by the Chachapoyas culture. It is a wonder for many historians because its walls reach up to 30 meters high, a feat difficult to carry out especially with the lack of technology in those times. Currently, it takes about a whole day to visit.
● Sarcophagi of Karajía: These are tombs of 2.50 meters high that have an anthropomorphic shape. On top of them, there are skulls, for that reason, it is deduced that they had a funeral function. They are built on a cliff and their construction remains a mystery.
● Gocta Waterfall: It is an unmissable tourist destination if we talk about Chachapoyas. With a fall of 771 meters, it fascinates many with all the legends that revolve around it. It is considered one of the highest waterfalls in the world.
Movil Bus' Most Popular Routes in Chachapoyas
● Chachapoyas to Trujillo: You can travel to Trujillo from Chachapoyas with Movil Bus, on its Ejecutivo VIP service. The trip takes 12 hours approximately.
● Chachapoyas to Chiclayo: Enjoy the peruvian northside traveling from Chachapoyas to Chiclayo with Movil Bus. The bus fares vary from 40 to 70 soles.
● Chachapoyas to Lima: With Movil Bus, you can travel to the capital from Chachapoyas on its Ejecutivo VIP service.
● Chachapoyas Agency: 464 Libertad Avenue
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Chachapoyas
● Call Center - Telephone: 01-716-8000
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.