About Movil Bus
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers a tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Top Bus Routes From Ayacucho
Top Bus Routes To Ayacucho
There is evidence that Ayacucho was a populated settlement more than 20,000 years ago B.C. because there are archaeological remains to certify it. Thousands of years later other human groups established in the area, setting the basis of the coming cultures. In the 6th and 7th centuries the culture wari appeared, founding its capital and control center in Ayacucho. In this region, the Huari - Tiahuanaco culture would exercise its power, being Ayacucho its sanctuary, during the period from 900 to 1200 A.D. With the Incas arrival, the Ayacucho conquest meant the extinction of the other cultures, consolidating the city as part of the Incas Empire, and establishing an administrative center in Vilcashuaman. After the Spanish arrival, in 1539 Francisco Pizarro founded the city of Ayacucho as part of a military strategy, to eradicate the rebel Incas from the closest areas. Ayacucho became a very important city, commercially and culturally. During the colonial period, Ayacucho developed a growing textile industry. It was also one of the most important cities during the viceroyalty, for being the archbishopric see and for having his own university. On December the 9th 1824, it took place the Ayacucho battle, a crucial event in the Independence process of Peru. Recently, in the 80s, Ayacucho was hardly hit by the terrorism of Sendero Luminoso, a terrorist group led by Abimael Guzmán. Nowadays, Ayacucho shines with a confident light, as a city of great religious fervor and cultural tourism, leaving behind the shadows of a sad decade that we hope will never be recured.
Tourist Places in Ayacucho
● Intihuatana: If you want to know the history of one of the greatest ancient civilizations, you should visit Intihuatana. It is located in the Vischongo district, near Ayacucho. It is known as Pumacocha, and it is one of the largest archaeological sites in Peru. Studies affirm that this city was made by and for the Incas of great importance.
● Plaza de Armas de Ayacucho: The Plaza de Armas is one of the most important places to visit in Ayacucho. It is located in the center of the city and was built between the 16th and 17th centuries, which gives the place a colonial touch. It is known as “Plaza Sucre”, this is because in the center is the monument to Mariscal Sucre.
● Pampa Galeras: This nature reserve is one of the largest and most important in Peru. It is located in the province of Lucanas. The Pampa Galeras National Reserve was created in 1967 with the purpose of preserving the vicuña.
Movil Bus' Most Popular Routes in Ayacucho
● Ayacucho to Lima: You can travel to the capital from Ayacucho with Movil Bus. The travel time is approximately 10 hours. For this route, the company offers daily departures on its Ejecutivo VIP service. You can find bus tickets from 70 soles.
Movil Bus' Agencies in Ayacucho
● Javier Perez de Cuellar Agency: Javier Perez de Cuellar Avenue, Counter 35-36-37
● Manco Capac Agency: 276 Manco Capac Avenue
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Ayacucho
● Call Center - Telephone: 01-716-8000
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.