About Movil Bus
The Movil Bus transport company began its journey in 1988, becoming one of the pioneers in offering a complete range of options for its customers. From Messaging to passenger transport, Movil even owns a small fleet of planes. It also offers tourist-type bus service and all its services comply with all current safety regulations. Furthermore, Movil Bus also stands out for being one of the companies that best meet punctuality. The diversification of the different services offered by the Movil Tours company helps to position Movil Bus as one of the main land transportation companies in the country, competing directly with companies such as Oltursa, Civa, Cruz del Sur, Transportes Línea, Tepsa, and Cromotex, among many others.
Top Bus Routes From Huacho
Huacho is a coastal city located north of Lima, in the Huaura province. Situated in an area once occupied by the Chancay culture. During the colonial era Huacho became a fishing outlet and a port that gained importance as the years passed by, also playing a vital role during the Independence Campaign as a supply point for the rebel navy. Viceroy Pezuela, in response, sent a detachment of troops that destroyed buildings in the city and tortured locals for information. However, José de San Martín arrived in Huacho with his army on november 10th 1820, and after a brief engagement succeeded in routing the loyalists. Oral tradition states that, as a symbol of gratitude to the people of Huacho, that San Martín declared the Independence of Peru in the Huaura Balcony on November 27th of that same year. Huacho is part of the “Norte Chico”, which comprisses the closest cities north of Lima, and is renowned for the salchicha huachana, a sausage with a special color and flavour due to the use of achiote. There are important touristic attractions nearby, such as the National Reserve of Lachay and the Bandurria Archeological Site.
Tourist Places in Huacho
● Beach Circuit: Beaches are Huacho´s main attraction, due to its calm surge, perfect for activities like swimming, fishing, or windsurf. The most popular beaches in Huacho are Chica, Colorado, Paraiso, and Hornillos.
● Bandurria: Located on the Bandurria pampa, this archeologic site was built almost 5000 years ago. It is divided in two áreas: The domestic area, and the monumental area. According to the last archeologic investigations, Bandurria was settlement occupied for 1000 uninterrupted years.
● Albufera de Medio Mundo: For nature lovers, this beautifyl lagoon is a must-visit tourist place. It is home to 41 native bird species, and 22 migratory bird species. It is located in the Vegueta district, 27 km from Huacho.
Movil Bus' Most Popular Routes in Huacho
● Huacho to Lima: Movil Bus offers daily departures to the capital at economic rates, that goes from 10 soles on its Economico service. The travel time is approximately 3 hours. For this route, buses unboard on the main terminals in the capital.
Movil Bus' Agencies in Huacho
● Huacho Agency: 1141 - 1145 Antigua Panamericana Norte Avenue, Stand 6
Movil Bus' Telephone Information in Huacho
● Call Center - Telephone: 01-716-8000
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.