Since 1980, Soyuz is the company that has managed to establish itself as the leading passenger transport company in the Road Corridor: Lima, Cañete, Chincha, Pisco, Ica, Nazca and vice versa. With terminals in each of these cities. With outstanding departures The 24 hours of the day.
Since 1992, it has an alliance with Perú Bus, which has served to determine its supremacy on the route: Lima - Ica.
They have terminals in the cities of Huacho, Lima, Cañete, Pisco, Ica and Nazca, providing their clients with boarding and disembarking on short routes. Its units are mostly Mercedes Benz and Irizar.
Provides passenger transportation service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year; and for this it has more than 200 transport units. Their departures are every 6 minutes
Agencies of Soyuz in Lima
● TERMINAL SOYUZ - Agency 1 ▶ Address: Av. México N ° 333, La Victoria; ☎ Telephone: 205 2370.
Soyuz Lima – Phones Numbers
· TERMINAL SOYUZ - Agency 1 - Telephone: 205 2370.
Soyuz Lima – Address:
▶ TERMINAL SOYUZ - Agency 1 - Address: Av. México N ° 333, La Victoria.
Amenities of Soyuz Lima:
The passenger transport company Soyuz offers a fleet of buses with comfortable 135-degree seats and departures every 5 minutes at its terminals.
Destinations from Soyuz Terminal in Lima
Our typical itineraries on your North to South route:
1. Lima - Pucusana
2. Lima - Chilca
3. Lima - Mala
4. Lima - Asia
5. Lima - Cañete
6. Lima - Chincha
7. Lima - Pisco
8. Lima - Ica
Frequently Asked Questions
Q-1). What are Soyuz opening hours in Lima?
A: The opening hours of Soyuz in Lima are 24 hours
Q-2). What's Soyuz address in Lima?
A: ⌂ SOYUZ TERMINAL - Agency 1 - Address: Av. México N ° 333, La Victoria.
Q-3). What's Soyuz phone number in Lima?
A: SOYUZ TERMINAL - Agency 1 - ☎ Telephone: 205 2370 .
Q-4). What is Soyuz mail in Lima?
A: The contact email for ✉ Souyz is: email@example.com
Q-5). How much luggage can I take without paying extra?
A: The maximum allowed is 20 Kg, only personal items are allowed, any other item will be taken as cargo or order, upon payment of the respective freight and according to availability.
Q-6). Are there any restrictions on the luggage I can take?
A: The maximum allowed is 20 Kg, only personal items are allowed, any other item will be taken as cargo or order.It is prohibited for the passenger to transport animals or pets in the bus lounge.
Q-7). I am not going to travel, how can I reschedule my trip or get a refund?
A: Yes, with a request of 24 hours in advance by any of our service channels, and is subject to a penalty of 15% of the value of the ticket.
Q-8). What documents do I need to travel?
A: Yes, it is necessary to board and travel, exchange your ticket at the counter and present a valid ID or other valid and valid identification document.
Q-9). Should I print my bus ticket before boarding?
A: Yes, you must print it out before boarding, remember that all passengers will have to print their bus ticket that was sent to their email in PDF format and then be exchanged for a physical ticket at the counter of the bus company with which you are going to make the trip.
Q-10). Can I buy a bus ticket in someone else's name?
A: Yes. A different person than the one who is traveling can buy the tickets online. The important thing is that the passenger's information is noted on the document that will be printed and handed out at the different ticket offices.
Q-11). How can I pay for my bus fare on the redBus Web site?
A: At redBus we have several payment methods that we offer our customers. The most common for most of them are credit cards but you can check all of them at the home page of the site www.redbus.pe.
Q-12). Is redBus a bus company?
A: redBus is a platform that connects travelers with different bus companies so that they can travel to different destinations in Perú. redBus does not have its own vehicles, but is an intermediary between users and the companies that provide the service.
Lima is the capital and the most populous city in the Republic of Peru, located on the coast on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, it forms more than 70 km from north to south, with a highly-populated area. Formerly it was the capital of the Viceroyalty of Peru and the largest and most important city in South America during the Spanish empire. Internationally, it is the fifth-largest city in Latin America, the third-most populous metropolitan area in Latin America, and the fourth within the most populous cities in South America.
How to reach Lima?
● Lima by bus: If you travel from Cuzco for example, your trip will take between 23 and 25 hours.
● Lima by train: You can get to Lima from Cuzco by train for approximately 200 dollars
● Lima by plane: Jorge Chávez International Airport is the main air terminal of the metropolitan city. It is located in the constitutional province of Callao but it is the natural airport of Lima.
The tourist places to see in Lima are:
● The historical center of Lima, due to the importance that the city had during the Viceroyalty of Peru, was declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1988.
● The Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of Lima and Primada del Perú is the Main Church of Peru. Its facade is Renaissance and its high towers with a slate spire are neoclassical.
● Miraflores with its parks and its beautiful view of the sea is the district with the most tourist attraction for renowned figures from the country and abroad. A district that, in addition to being beautiful, knew of great battles such as the one that occurred during the War of the Pacific on January 15, 1881.