Transporte Tepsa has been working since 1953 to provide the best service to its customers. With this objective in mind, in 2004 they decided to acquire modern Scania-brand fleets that have traction control, ABS brakes, computerized gear systems, etc. Each one of the units have air conditioning, WIFI, television, on-board service and individual MP3 audio. Among its main destinations are Arequipa, Cajamarca and Chiclayo. A strict policy that this bus company has to offer its users and themselves as workers It is to show that with your effort you try to be the best and always stay professional.
Top Bus Routes From Trujillo
Top Bus Routes To Trujillo
Trujillo, a modern city full of history, is the capital of the department of La Libertad, which was founded by Diego de Almagro at the end of 1534. When you visit this city, you’ll be enchanted by the climate, beaches, food and beautiful architecture. It was the first city in Peru to gain independence from Spain. Is also known as the "Capital of the Marinera", a traditional dance in Peru.
Tourist Places in Trujillo
● Plaza de Armas: Is the historic heart of Trujillo. It was here in 1820 that the Marqués de Torre Tagle proclaimed Trujillo’s independence from the Spanish. In the streets that form the main square are located the buildings of Municipality Palace, the Cathedral, the offices of the "Universidad Nacional de Trujillo" (f. in 1824), and another structures like the house of the families Urquiaga and Bracamonte, and the Hotel El Libertador.
● Monasterio El Carmen: Considered the most important in the city, possesses a beautiful collection of paintings. In 1759 was destroyed by an earthquake, but survived the biggest altarpiece and the paintings. Their main altar is a masterwork with a beautiful golden altarpiece.
● El Paseo de las Musas: Huanchaco is a popular vacation beach town in the city of Trujillo, Peru. Here you can appreciate the famous Caballitos de Totora (little reed horses), traditional reed ocean-going fishing boats. At the moment some fishermen use to maintain the old tradition of the Mochicas. Huanchaco’s strong waves make it one of Peru’s most loved surfing destinations.
Tepsa's Most Popular Routes in Trujillo
● Trujillo to Lima: You can travel from Trujillo to the capital with Tepsa on its VIP service. You can find buses at different tiems, mainly on the mornings and at night. The bus fares vary from 70 to 100 soles, depending on the service.
Tepsa's Agencies in Trujillo
● Amazonas Agency: 495 Amazonas Street
● Agencia Agency: 205 La Marina Avenue, San Vicente Urban Area
Tepsa's Telephone Information in Trujillo
● Amazonas Agency - Telephone: (044) 201626
● La Marina Agency - Telephone: (044) 205017 / (044) 200010
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.