Transporte Tepsa has been working since 1953 to provide the best service to its customers. With this objective in mind, in 2004 they decided to acquire modern Scania-brand fleets that have traction control, ABS brakes, computerized gear systems, etc. Each one of the units have air conditioning, WIFI, television, on-board service and individual MP3 audio. Among its main destinations are Arequipa, Cajamarca and Chiclayo. A strict policy that this bus company has to offer its users and themselves as workers It is to show that with your effort you try to be the best and always stay professional.
Top Bus Routes From Piura
Piura was one of the first cities to be founded by Spanish in Latin America, in this case by Francisco Pizarro in 1532. The name of Piura comes from the word “Pirhua” that in quechua means barn or supply storehouse. In times Piura was a storehouse base to quechua inhabitants. It’s also known as “the carob tree city”, due to its leafy vegetation in the summer rainy season. Numerous ethnic groups have lived in Piura throughout History; among those settlers, the tallanes, vicus and yungas stand out.
Tourist Places in Piura
● Vicús Gold Museum: This archaeological museum was opened in 2001. Inside it has a large collection of around 2700 pieces that belonged to the Vicús Culture, many of them made of gold.
● The Admiral Miguel Grau House Museum: This house is appreciated with great affection by the people of Piura because Admiral Miguel Grau, one of the heroes in the war against Chile, was born and grew up here. For lovers of history, this site is essential as objects that once belonged to Grau are still preserved.
● Kurt Beer Ecological Park: An excellent place to practice ecological tourism. Different tourists come here to disconnect from the world and admire the great fauna, since you can see wild cats, craving bears, and deer, among others.
Tepsa's Most Popular Routes in Piura
● Piura to Lima: Tepsa has daily departures to the Peruvian capital. The bus fares vary from S/.80.00 to S/.100.00 depending on the season.
● Piura to Chimbote: You can travel to the fishing city of Chimbote from Piura with Tepsa. The company offers daily departures.
Tepsa's Agencies in Piura
● Paita Agency: Jr. Alianza 438
● Chuculcanas Agency: Jr. Huancavelica 555
● Máncora Agency: Av. Grau 113 ; (073) 258672
● Piura Agency: Av. Loreto 1195
● Sullana Agency: Carretera. Panamericana 1223 Urb. Santa Rosa
● Talara Agency: Av. F-21 Ex-Campamento Graña Urb. Ignacio Merino
Tepsa's Telephone Information in Piura
● Paita Agency - Telephone: (073) 211 818
● Chuculcanas Agency - Telephone: 954 015 522
● Máncora Agency - Telephone: Av. Grau 113 ; (073) 258672
● Piura Agency - Telephone: (073) 306345
● Sullana Agency - Telephone: (073) 505460
● Talara Agency - Telephone: (073) 383571
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.