Transporte Tepsa has been working since 1953 to provide the best service to its customers. With this objective in mind, in 2004 they decided to acquire modern Scania-brand fleets that have traction control, ABS brakes, computerized gear systems, etc. Each one of the units have air conditioning, WIFI, television, on-board service and individual MP3 audio. Among its main destinations are Arequipa, Cajamarca and Chiclayo. A strict policy that this bus company has to offer its users and themselves as workers It is to show that with your effort you try to be the best and always stay professional.
Top Bus Routes From Chiclayo
Top Bus Routes To Chiclayo
Chiclayo is a city in the northwest of Peru, the capital of the department of Lambayeque, and was founded by the Spanish in 1720, a town of passage and rest for traveling merchants. Chiclayo is currently one of the fourth largest cities in the country, after Lima, Arequipa, and Trujillo with a population of approximately 594,759 inhabitants.
Tourist Places in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo Archaeological Sites: There is a network of hundreds of archaeological sites that are located in the Zaña, Lambayeque, La Leche, and Motupe valleys, where pre-Inca cultures developed.
● The Moche Route: A tourist circuit that includes places and cities between Chiclayo and Trujillo designed to visit the main archaeological sites of the Mochica or Moche culture, their traditions, and all the culture of the area.
● Villages around Chiclayo: Picturesque bucolic towns with a rich ancestral history such as Lambayeque, Zaña, Ferreñafe, Monsefú and Eten, the 2nd Eucharistic city in the world; also its craft centers, beautiful seascapes and fishermen's coves, spas, and beaches, which invite you to go back in time and experience the evolution of the Mochica people, especially Pimentel and Santa Rosa with their reed horses.
Tepsa's Most Popular Routes in Chiclayo
● Chiclayo to Lima: It has 4 departures in 2 different services, a 14-hour trip, at 17:30 and 19:30, at a price of S / .105, S / .140 depending on the type of service and seat recline. Services: Presidential and Tepsa Cama Suite, single-level buses with 40 and 36 seats respectively
Tepsa's Agencies in Chiclayo
● Plaza Norte Agency: 2590 Augusto B. Leguia Avenue
● Bolognesi Agency: CC. Plaza Bolognesi - 504 Fransisco Bolognesi Avenue
Tepsa's Telephone Information in Chiclayo
● Agencia Plaza Norte - Telephone: 989015384 / 074- 262262.
● Agencia Bolognesi - Telephone: (074) 236981 / 989015383.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.