Civa is one of the largest land transport companies in the country, with extensive and wide coverage throughout the Peruvian territory, especially with a greater number of destinations located in the north of the country, because it was founded in 1971 in the beautiful city of Piura. In the beginning, Civa was a normal courier company, which over time began to venture into interprovincial travel.
Top Bus Routes From Cajamarca
Cajamarca was founded as San Antonio de Cajamarca. Capital of the province and department of the same name, it is located in the inter-Andean valley between the Mashcón and Chonta rivers, at 2,750 meters above sea level. It is a city with great population growth and the valley where it is located is one of the largest in the Peruvian highlands. It is known for its celebration of carnival and Easter. It stands out economically and in production, as it is a city that produces milk and dairy products. It is also known for its important mining production due to various mines near the city.
Tourist Places in Cajamarca
● Santa Catalina Cathedral: Located in the Plaza de Armas, is the main example of baroque architecture in the city. It is owned by the Catholic Church and was declared a Cultural Historical Heritage of the Nation of Peru on December 28, 1972.
● Monumental complex of Bethlehem: There are three important buildings: The church and the hospitals for men and women.
● Santa Apolonia Hill: From Santa Apolonia hill you can see the entire city of Cajamarca. It was where the capture of Atahualpa took place, a fact that marked a milestone in the history of all of America.
Tepsa's Most Popular Routes in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca to Lima: The company offers daily departures from Cajamarca to the capital. The bus fares vary from 70 to 140 soles, depending on the service.
● Cajamarca to Chimbote: You can reach the Chimbador Land Terminal from the Cajamarca Terminal with Tepsa. The travel time is approximately 10 hours.
Tepsa's Agencies in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca Agency: Corner between Sucre and Reyna Farje Avenues S/N
Tepsa's Telephone Information in Cajamarca
● Cajamarca Agency - Telephone: (076) 363306
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.