Transporte Tepsa has been working since 1953 to provide the best service to its customers. With this objective in mind, in 2004 they decided to acquire modern Scania-brand fleets that have traction control, ABS brakes, computerized gear systems, etc. Each one of the units have air conditioning, WIFI, television, on-board service and individual MP3 audio. Among its main destinations are Arequipa, Cajamarca and Chiclayo. A strict policy that this bus company has to offer its users and themselves as workers It is to show that with your effort you try to be the best and always stay professional.
Top Bus Routes From Arequipa
Arequipa is a city that is located in the south of the country. It has a population of 1,119,678 inhabitants, this makes it the second most populous city in Peru. The city is made up of 21 districts throughout its territory. Arequipa is considered an important city for the commercial and industrial sector of our country. The industrial activities for which it stands out are manufactured products and textile production of camelid wool with export quality.
Tourist Places in Arequipa
● Misti Volcano: Located in the south of the country in the Chili Valley, it is one of the 10 active volcanoes in the Andes mountain range. It is known by tourists who carry out sports activities such as trekking or mountaineering.
● Colca Trail: In this place, you can enjoy spectacular landscapes. Even more so because you can see the canyon that characterizes the valley, with a depth of 4,160 kilometers. It is located in Caylloma and you can witness steep slopes and hot springs.
● Cotahuasi Nature Reserve: Also known as "The Canyon of Las Maravillas". It is a great option for excursions in this city. This reserve has a unique biological diversity. This is because it is located in the Southern Andes and in the upper parts of the Ocoña River.
Tepsa's Most Popular Routes in Arequipa
● Arequipa to Lima: With Tepsa, you can travel to the capital comfortably from Arequipa. The travel time is 16 hours approximately.
● Arequipa to Ica: Tepsa takes you to Ica from Arequipa so you can enjoy the beautiful beaches by the Pacific Ocean.
Tepsa's Agencies in Arequipa
● Terrapuerto Arequipa Agency: Jacobo Hunter Avenue, Terrapuerto Arequipa int c-11
● Camana Agency: 101 Quilca Street
Tepsa's Telephone Information in Arequipa
● Terrapuerto Arequipa - Telephone: (054) 424135
● Camana Agency - Telephone: (054) 571332
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.