Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Piura can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Piura, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Piura. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Oltursa Piura reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Amenities of Oltursa in Piura
Seats reclinable up to 160° on the 1st floor, Seats reclinable up to 140° on the 2nd floor, Food service, Toilets, Outlets for each seat in the first floor only, WIFI (according to availability), GPS, Reading light.
Agencies of Oltursa in Piura
▶ BOLOGNESI AVENUE AGENCY
● Address: Av. Bolognesi 801, Piura 20001.
▶ SULLANA AGENCY
● Address: Av. Panamericana 1155 - Int 3.
▶ CHULUCANAS AGENCY
● Address: Av. Alfonso Ugarte 500, Chulucanas 20301
▶ CENTRAL OFFICE PIURA
● Address: Auxiliar Panamericana Norte 704, Máncora 20850.
Oltursa Telephone numbers in Piura
▶ BOLOGNESI AVENUE AGENCY - Telephone: (073) 326-666.
▶ SULLANA AGENCY - Telephone: (073) 503-804
▶ CHULUCANAS AGENCY - Telephone: (073) 504-979.
▶ OFICINA CENTRAL - Telephone: (073) 258-212.
Oltursa Mail addresses
✉ General: firstname.lastname@example.org,
✉ Tourism Contact: email@example.com
✉ Corporate Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
✉ Post Service Contact: email@example.com
Principal Destinations from Oltursa in Piura
1. Piura - Lima
You can travel from Piura to Lima with Oltursa at different times during the day.
2. Piura - Máncora
From the city of Piura, you can travel to Mancora, one of Peru´s most representatives beaches.
3. Piura - Los Organos
Like Mancora, you can travel from Piura to Los Organos, and enjoy its beautiful beaches.
4. Piura - Tumbes
The trip from Piura to Tumbes takes 5 hours approximately.
5. Piura - Chiclayo
A short 3-hour trip takes you from Piura to Chiclayo. There are daily departures at different times to the capital of Lambayeque..
Top Bus Routes From Piura
Piura was one of the first cities to be founded by the Spanish in Latin America, in this case by Francisco Pizarro in 1532. The name of Piura comes from the word “Pirhua” that in Quechua means barn or supply storehouse. At times Piura was a storehouse base to Quechua inhabitants. It’s also known as “the carob tree city”, due to its leafy vegetation in the summer rainy season. Numerous ethnic groups have lived in Piura throughout History; among those settlers, the tallanes, vicus, and yungas stand out.
The most tourist places in Piura
● Cathedral Basilica San Miguel Arcángel de Piura: This church is the cathedral of Piura, that is, the most important church in the entire city. It was built in 1588 after several years of planning.
● Vicús Gold Museum: This archaeological museum was opened in 2001. Inside it has a large collection of around 2700 pieces that belonged to the Vicús Culture, many of them made of gold.
● The Admiral Miguel Grau House Museum: This house is appreciated with great affection by the people of Piura because Admiral Miguel Grau, one of the heroes in the war against Chile, was born and grew up here. For lovers of history, this site is essential as objects that once belonged to Grau are still preserved.
How to reach Piura?
● Piura by bus: Traveling to Piura by bus is a great possibility and an event with a long tradition in Peru. The travel time depends on the place of origin, if you depart from Lima it can take up to 15 hours.
● Piura by train: At the moment, it is impossible to get to Piura by train due to the lack of tracks.
● Piura by plane: It is possible to get to Piura by plane because the Guillermo Concha Iberico International Airport is located in this city. If the plane departs from Lima, the trip can take 2 hours.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.