Transport company Oltursa Lima has coverage at a national level with many routes, guiding its service mainly on the roads of the Peruvian coast. It has one of the most modern fleets on the market, backed up by brands such as Scania, Mercedez-Benz, Volvo, and Marcopolo. It was also the pioneer transport company in offering the Bed Bus service, developing a whole new experience for its users.
Agencies of Oltursa in Lima
▶ OLTURSA LIMA AGENCY
● Dirección: Av. Andrés Aramburú 1160, Surquillo 15036.
▶ CENTRO CIVICO AGENCY
● Dirección: Avenida Garcilaso de la Vega 1337, Cercado de Lima 15001.
▶ C.C EL TRIGAL AGENCY
● Dirección: C.C. El Trigal, Av. Alfredo Benavides 4692, Santiago de Surco 15039.
▶ PLAZA NORTE LIMA AGENCY
● Dirección: Av. Tomás Valle – Av. Túpac Amaru.
▶ ATOCONGO TERMINAL AGENCY
● Dirección: Calle Los Álamos 1274, San Juan de Miraflores 15056, Perú
Oltursa Lima Telephone
▶ Oltursa Lima Agency - Telephone: +511 708-5000.
▶ Centro Cívico Agency - Telephone: +51 967 857 431
▶ C.C El Trigal Agency - Telephone: +511 271-2222
▶ Plaza Norte Lima Agency - Telephone: 01 202-1111
▶ Terminal Atocongo Agency - Telephone: (01) 274-5944
Oltursa Mail addresses
✉ General: firstname.lastname@example.org,
✉ Tourism Contact: email@example.com
✉ Corporate Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
✉ Post Service Contact: email@example.com
Principal Destinations from Oltursa in Lima
1. Lima - Piura
It is one of the most popular routes. Oltursa offers its users many daily departures.
2. Lima - Trujillo
Oltursa offers many daily departures to Trujillo.
3. Lima - Chiclayo
Chiclayo is a very visited city from Lima, due to its job-related relation.
4. Lima - Arequipa
Arequipa is one of the most popular tourist destinations. Oltursa offers 2 to 3 daily departures.
5. Lima - Cusco
Like Arequipa, Cusco is also one of the preferred destinations by national and international tourists. Oltursa offers 2 to 3 daily departures.
6. Lima - Abancay
Oltursa takes you to the capital of Apurimac on many different schedules.
Amenities of Oltursa Lima
In the first level, there are reclining seats of 160 ° and in the second level there are reclining seats of 140 °, it also offers hygienic services, WIFI (depending on availability en route), electrical outlets in each seat (on the first floor), snacks, air conditioning, TV, Music, Attention onboard, GPS and Reading light.
Lima is the capital of Peru and is located in the department of the same name. It is also known as "the city of kings" since it was founded by the Spanish Francisco Pizarro in 1535. In fact, these lands were known by the natives as "Lima", this is why the city acquired this name later. Lima obtains the title of capital because it was the political center of the Viceroyalty. It currently has more than 8.5 million inhabitants according to the census of 2017.
The most tourist places in Lima
● Plaza de Armas de Lima: Located in the historic center of the city of Lima, it is considered the main public space of the capital. Its importance is so great that around it were built the Government Palace, the Cathedral and the Archbishop's Palace.
● Larco Museum: Here you can find different pieces of art from the pre-Columbian cultures that lived in Peru. It was founded in 1926 by Rafael Larco Hoyle. It has the following galleries: Gold and Silver, Cultures, and Erotic Huacos. Sometimes it has international exhibitions.
● Huaca Pucllana: It is a construction that belongs to the Lima culture and is located in the district of Miraflores. Since 1981, this archeological site is researched and currently has a tourist circuit in Spanish, English, Japanese, and French.
How to reach Lima?
● Lima by bus: Lima can be reached by bus, although the distance will depend on the route and the distance. Almost all departments have routes to Lima, so it shouldn't be a problem to find a bus operator.
● Lima by train: Peru doesn't have a train that connects Lima with other major cities in Peru.
● Lima by plane: In Lima is the main airport of Peru, the Jorge Chavez International Airport, so you can get here from any other destination.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.