Transport company Oltursa Lima has coverage at a national level, guiding its service on the roads of the Peruvian coast. It has one of the most modern fleets on the market that is backed by the brands Scania, Mercedez-Benz, Volvo, and Marcopolo bodies. It was also the pioneer transport company in offering the Bus Cama service, marking a differentiation and segmentation of the market through the evolution of the service it provides.
Top Bus Routes From Arequipa
Top Bus Routes To Arequipa
Founded on September 10, 1579 and located in an area that stands out for its natural beauty, cozy climate, Arequipa is a city located in southern Peru that is located at an altitude of 2,328 meters above sea level. It is the second most populous city in Peru, after Lima and was founded on August 15, 1540, under the name of Villa Hermosa de Nuestra Señora de la Asunta and its historic center extends over an area of 332 hectares, having been declared by Unesco as Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Regarding tourism, we can say that Arequipa is the third most visited city in the country, after Cuzco and Lima. The general climate throughout the department is temperate / arid, with an average temperature of about 14.5 ° C.
The tourist places to see in Arequipa are:
● The Goyeneche Palace: Was built by Bernardino de Ávila on the ruins of an old palace from the 1558s. However, the 1782 earthquake greatly damaged its structure. For this reason, the property was acquired by Juan de Goyeneche y Aguerrevere, who restores it for his family's residence.
● Religious monument The Santa Catalina Monastery: Located steps from the old town is a citadel that occupies a land of 20,000 square meters and is absolutely isolated from the city by solid walls 4 meters high that separated the women who lived there from the rest of the city.
● The Misti Volcano: Is one of the greatest symbols of Arequipa, located at the foot of the Chili river valley, at 2,400 meters above sea level. In 1870 it was the last relevant activity of the volcano.
Oltursa's Main Routes in Arequipa
● Arequipa to Lima
With 7 regular departures per day, all in the afternoon from 13:30, 15:00, 17:00, 18:30, and 21:00. At regular prices between S/.87, S/.122, and S/.142 according to seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 18 hours approximately.
● Arequipa to Cuzco
With 1 departure per day at 8:00 pm, at a price between S/.74 and S/.104 depending on seat reclination.
● Arequipa to Tacna
It has 1 daily departure at 07:00 hours, at prices between S/.36 and S/51 depending on seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 06 hours approximately.
● Arequipa to Ica
With 2 regular departures per day, at 18:30 and 21:00 hours, at prices between S/.87 and S/.132.
● Arequipa to Camana
With 4 regular departures per day, from 13:30 hours onwards, at moderate prices between S/.22 and S/.29 soles.
● Arequipa to Nazca
With 2 daily departures at 13:30 and 21:00 hours, at prices between S/.87 and S/.122 according to seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 10 hours approximately.
Oltursa's Agencies in Arequipa
● Real Plaza Arequipa:1009 Ejercito Avenue.
● Camana: HOTEL SAN DIEGO: Corner between Alfonso Ugarte Avenue and 28 de Julio Avenues.
● Arequipa Land Terminal: Jacinto Ibañez Street S/N.
● Salaverry Arequipa: 123 Salaverry Avenue.
● Cayma: 640 Cayma Avenue.
● Terrapuerto Arequipa: Arturo Ibañez Avenue S/N.
● Mall Aventura Arequipa: 500 Porongoche Avenue, Int. M-17.
Oltursa Telephones in Arequipa
● Real Plaza Arequipa Agency - Telephone: 5117085000.
● Camana Agency - Telephone: (054) 57-2266.
● Land Terminal Arequipa Agency - Telephone: (054) 42-6566.
● Salaverry Arequipa Agency - Telephone: (054) 22-0257.
● Cayma Agency - Telephone: (054) 25-0724.
● Arequipa Bus Station Agency- Telephone: 5117085000.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up, and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.