Transport company Oltursa Lima has coverage at a national level, guiding its service on the roads of the Peruvian coast. It has one of the most modern fleets on the market that is backed by the brands Scania, Mercedez-Benz, Volvo, and Marcopolo bodies. It was also the pioneer transport company in offering the Bus Cama service, marking a differentiation and segmentation of the market through the evolution of the service it provides.
Buying an online ticket is a very safe activity. The data protection policy makes transactions successful and the information handled does not fall into the hands of third parties.
Are ticket prices at the ticket office the same as those purchased online?
In both cases, who gives the prices of the bus tickets for each of the routes are the bus operators. Therefore, the price of a particular route has the same value regardless of where it is bought.
Do ticket prices increase during high seasons?
Not all bus operators do it, in fact some maintain the same value throughout the year. However, most of them change their rates according to the season of the year and the number of travelers.
In case of not traveling, does the money get reimburse money?
Cancellation policies and modifications for each ticket depend exclusively on each bus operator. Some of them allow a total cancellation of the ticket while others only allow few changes and in some cases they charge a percentage of the ticket as a penalty.
How long in advance can bus tickets be purchased?
There is no specific date, since times vary from one bus operator to another. Bus tickets are booked on average between one or two weeks before the trip, although there are some bus operators that allow bus tickets to be purchased months in advance.
How much luggage can a passenger carry?
There are bus operators that handle specific measures and others that don’t, but generally they all agree in a piece of luggage per passenger and that it must go in the trunk. In the upper part a small backpack is allowed.
What are Oltursa opening hours in Arequipa?
Oltursa is open from 9:00 to 18:00.
What are Oltursa's phone numbers in Arequipa?
You can contact Oltursa by phone through these numbers: (511) 708-5000,(054) 57-2266, (054) 42-6566,(054) 22-0257 y (054) 25-0724.
What are Oltursa's addresses in Arequipa?
- Pto. Vta. Real Plaza AQP - Address: Av. Ejercito nº1009, int. K-07.
- Agente Camaná - Address: HOTEL SAN DIEGO: Esq. 28 de Julio con Alfonso Ugarte nº114.
- Agente Arequipa terminal terrestre - Address: Cal. Jacinto Ibañez S/N pque. Industrial.
- Agente Arequipa Salaverry - Address: Av. Salaverry 123.
- Agente Arequipa Cayma - Address: Av. Cayma 640 Tda. 3.
- Agente Arequipa terrapuerto - Address: Av. Arturo Ibañez S/N Ref: Jacobo Hunter.
- Agente Arequipa C.C mall aventura - Address: Plaza Arequipa: Av. Porongoche Nº 500, Int. M-17.
What is Oltursa's mail address in Arequipa?
You can contact Oltursa by mailing these adresses: ✉ General: email@example.com, ✉ Contacto Turismo: firstname.lastname@example.org, ✉ Contacto Corporativo: email@example.com, ✉ Contacto Cargo: firstname.lastname@example.org Puedes contactar a Oltursa por correo a través de: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Boarding Points in Arequipa
Mentioned below are some of the boarding points in Arequipa that help commuters to opt for the most convenient location. Please note that these pick-up points vary from one operator to another.
Founded on September 10, 1579 and located in an area that stands out for its natural beauty, cozy climate, Arequipa is a city located in southern Peru that is located at an altitude of 2,328 meters above sea level. It is the second most populous city in Peru, after Lima and was founded on August 15, 1540, under the name of Villa Hermosa de Nuestra Señora de la Asunta and its historic center extends over an area of 332 hectares, having been declared by Unesco as Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Regarding tourism, we can say that Arequipa is the third most visited city in the country, after Cuzco and Lima. The general climate throughout the department is temperate / arid, with an average temperature of about 14.5 ° C.
The tourist places to see in Arequipa are:
● The Goyeneche Palace: Was built by Bernardino de Ávila on the ruins of an old palace from the 1558s. However, the 1782 earthquake greatly damaged its structure. For this reason, the property was acquired by Juan de Goyeneche y Aguerrevere, who restores it for his family's residence.
● Religious monument The Santa Catalina Monastery: Located steps from the old town is a citadel that occupies a land of 20,000 square meters and is absolutely isolated from the city by solid walls 4 meters high that separated the women who lived there from the rest of the city.
● The Misti Volcano: Is one of the greatest symbols of Arequipa, located at the foot of the Chili river valley, at 2,400 meters above sea level. In 1870 it was the last relevant activity of the volcano.
Oltursa's Main Routes in Arequipa
● Arequipa to Lima With 7 regular departures per day, all in the afternoon from 13:30, 15:00, 17:00, 18:30, and 21:00. At regular prices between S/.87, S/.122, and S/.142 according to seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 18 hours approximately.
● Arequipa to Cuzco With 1 departure per day at 8:00 pm, at a price between S/.74 and S/.104 depending on seat reclination.
● Arequipa to Tacna It has 1 daily departure at 07:00 hours, at prices between S/.36 and S/51 depending on seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 06 hours approximately.
● Arequipa to Ica With 2 regular departures per day, at 18:30 and 21:00 hours, at prices between S/.87 and S/.132.
● Arequipa to Camana With 4 regular departures per day, from 13:30 hours onwards, at moderate prices between S/.22 and S/.29 soles.
● Arequipa to Nazca With 2 daily departures at 13:30 and 21:00 hours, at prices between S/.87 and S/.122 according to seat reclination. Estimated travel time of 10 hours approximately.
Oltursa's Agencies in Arequipa
● Real Plaza Arequipa:1009 Ejercito Avenue.
● Camana: HOTEL SAN DIEGO: Corner between Alfonso Ugarte Avenue and 28 de Julio Avenues.
● Arequipa Land Terminal: Jacinto Ibañez Street S/N.
● Arequipa Bus Station Agency- Telephone: 5117085000.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up, and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.
Oltursa Bus Images
We have secure payment methods that guarantee the protection of your purchase.
FIND AMAZING OFFERS
Buy tickets at the best price with our promotions.
MANY OPTIONS TO TRAVEL BY BUS
Choose from more than 150 bus companies. Travel to more than 900 routes throughout Peru.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
Pay with debit, credit card or Paypal. Also pay without cards, using the cash deposit of PagoEfectivo.