Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Tarapoto can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Tarapoto, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Tarapoto. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Movil Tours Tarapoto reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
The phone number for Mobile tours is ☎ (01) 716 - 8000 .
What is Movil Tours mail in Tarapoto?
The best way to contact the company Movil tours is through their Facebook page: fb.com/MovilBusPeru
How much luggage can I take without paying extra?
Every passenger has the right to 20 kilos of luggage to transport in the hold and 8 kilos in the cabin (hand bag), said luggage consists of suitcases and / or briefcases containing clothing or personal hygiene supplies.
Are there any restrictions on the luggage I can take?
Prohibited Articles: - Fruits, - Poisonous substances, flammable, explosive, corrosive materials that may put users' safety at risk. - Merchandise of foreign origin that does not have documentation that validates your income. Therefore, if it is seized by SUNAT, the company assumes no responsibility. -The passenger is prohibited from boarding the bus with firearms or puncture elements sharp, as well as flammable, explosive, corrosive, poisonous or similar materials. Is passenger obligation to allow and give all facilities to company personnel so that check your hand luggage and yourself. D.S. 017-2009 MTC. Also, the Passengers with a DICSCAMEC license must provide the facility for the weapon to be unloaded, packed and shipped in the driver's cab.
I am not going to travel, how can I reschedule my trip or get a refund?
Cancellation policies are as follows: 0-4 Hours prior to departure -> Cancellation is not allowed. 4-24 Hours prior to departure -> 20% penalty only in agencies. 24 or more hours prior to departure -> 20% penalty only in agencies. The request for the cancellation of tickets, purchased through the web, will only be received up to 24 hours before the departure of the bus. Cancellation is subject to compliance with the indicated conditions and acceptance of the order by the attention center. The refund request must be sent by the applicant by email to email@example.com during the following business hours: Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. at 8 p.m. After that time, the application will be taken with the date of the following day. The refund request sent will be evaluated, before being confirmed or rejected via email. It is allowed to cancel the ticket, with a penalty of 20%, as long as it is within the month of its issuance and 24 hours or more after the departure of the bus.
What documents do I need to travel?
Present your travel ticket or print the electronic ticket (without amendments or blots) and identity document (DNI, Passport, Immigration Card, Identification Card and, if applicable, immigration documents) .In case of loss or theft, the passenger must present their Reniec file (resume or C4), in addition to their ticket / travel ticket
Should I print my bus ticket before boarding?
Yes, you must print it out before boarding, remember that all passengers will have to print their bus ticket that was sent to their email in PDF format and then be exchanged for a physical ticket at the counter of the bus company with which you are going to make the trip.
Can I buy a bus ticket in someone else's name?
Yes. A different person than the one who is traveling can buy the tickets online. The important thing is that the passenger's information is noted on the document that will be printed and handed out at the different ticket offices.
How can I pay for my bus fare on the redBus Web site?
At redBus we have several payment methods that we offer our customers. The most common for most of them are credit cards but you can check all of them at the home page of the site www.redbus.pe.
Is redBus a bus company?
redBus is a platform that connects travelers with different bus companies so that they can travel to different destinations in Perú. redBus does not have its own vehicles, but is an intermediary between users and the companies that provide the service.
Boarding Points in Tarapoto
Mentioned below are some of the boarding points in Tarapoto that help commuters to opt for the most convenient location. Please note that these pick-up points vary from one operator to another.
Tarapoto is a city located in the northern jungle of Peru. It is located at an altitude of 350 masl on the banks of the Shilcayo and Cumbaza rivers tributaries of the Mayo river. It is one of the main cities for tourism in the jungle of our country. Has a population of 180,073 residents. This makes it the city with the largest population in the department of San Martín.
Tourist Places in Tarapoto
● Blue Lagoon: Is one of the tourist attractions in the city due to its impressive natural beauty. It has many animal and plant species inside.
● Ahuashiyacu waterfall: Provides a magical view of the natural reservoir that the country has. It has crystalline pools inside and is surrounded by solid rocks that give it a very interesting appearance.
● Lamas: Is a colorful city, it is related with the folklore of the Amazon jungle and with the Peruvian gastronomy. The towns of this city are inhabited by indigenous populations that have ancient legends about the Amazon jungle.
Movil Tours' Most Popular Routes in Tarapoto
● Tarapoto to Lima: It has 7 regular departures at 07:00, 07:30, 08:00, and 13:00, a journey of approximately 29 hours, at prices of S / .110, S / .130 and S / .170 depending on the type of service and reclining seats, services: Economic and Executive Vip, buses of 1 level, with 46 and 37 seats.
● Tarapoto to Trujillo: It has 2 regular departures at 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., a trip of approximately 17 hours, at prices of S / .90 and S / .120 depending on the type of service and seat recline, services: VIP and Presidential Executive, buses 2 levels with 53 and 42 seats.
● Tarapoto to Chiclayo: It has 2 regular departures at 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., a trip of approximately 13 hours, at prices of S / .80 and S / .105 depending on the type of service and seat recline, services: VIP and Presidential Executive, buses 2 levels, with 53 and 42 seats.
● Tarapoto to Chepen: It has 2 regular departures at 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., a trip of approximately 16 hours, at prices of S / .80 and S / .105 depending on the type of service and seat recline, VIP and Presidential Executive services, buses 2 levels, with 53 and 42 seats.
● Tarapoto to Pacasmayo: It has 2 regular departures at 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., a trip of approximately 14 hours, at prices of S / .80 and S / .105 depending on the type of service and seat recline, services: VIP and Presidential Executive, buses 2 levels with 53 and 42 seats.
● Tarapoto to Piura: It has 1 regular departure at 5:00 p.m., a trip of approximately 14 hours, at prices of S / .82 and S / .107 depending on the type of service and seat recline, services: VIP Executive, 2-level buses with 53 seats,
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.
We have secure payment methods that guarantee the protection of your purchase.
FIND AMAZING OFFERS
Buy tickets at the best price with our promotions.
MANY OPTIONS TO TRAVEL BY BUS
Choose from more than 150 bus companies. Travel to more than 900 routes throughout Peru.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD
Pay with debit, credit card or Paypal. Also pay without cards, using the cash deposit of PagoEfectivo.