Searching for your favorite bus operator in Columbia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Tarapoto can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Columbia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Tarapoto, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Tarapoto. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Civa Tarapoto reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Tarapoto is a city located in the northern jungle of Peru. It is located at an altitude of 350 masl on the banks of the Shilcayo and Cumbaza rivers tributaries of the Mayo river. It is one of the main cities for tourism in the jungle of our country. Has a population of 180,073 residents. This makes it the city with the largest population in the department of San Martín.
Tourist Places in Tarapoto
● Blue Lagoon: Is one of the tourist attractions in the city due to its impressive natural beauty. It has many animal and plant species inside.
● Ahuashiyacu waterfall: Provides a magical view of the natural reservoir that the country has. It has crystalline pools inside and is surrounded by solid rocks that give it a very interesting appearance.
● Lamas: Is a colorful city, it is related with the folklore of the Amazon jungle and with the Peruvian gastronomy. The towns of this city are inhabited by indigenous populations that have ancient legends about the Amazon jungle.
Civa's Most Popular Routes in Tarapoto
● Tarapoto a Lima: You can travel from Tarapoto to the capital with Civa. The bus fares vary from 150 to 200 soles.
● Tarapoto a Moyobamba: Civa offers daily departures to Moyobamba from Tarapoto.
● Tarapoto a Nueva Cajamarca: Discover this city of the San Martin department with Civa.
Civa's Agencies in Tarapoto
● Tarapoto Terminal: Cross between block 3 of 1 de Mayo and block 4 of Callao streets.
Civa's Telephone Information in Tarapoto
● Tarapoto Terminal - Telephone: +51 1 4181111
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.