Civa is one of the main bus companies in Peru. Founded in the Piura in 1971, initially covering the route Piura and Huancabamba as its only itinerary. It started with small trucks that were gradually changing to buses due to the high demand that it began to have since it already covered more routes throughout Peru. Currently, Civa is one of the bus operators that has a wider coverage of the country, as it covers destinations in the northern area such as Tumbes, on the border with Ecuador to the southern regions such as Tacna bordering on the border with Chile. Throughout this territory, it manages to reach destinations such as Trujillo, Chiclayo, Mancora, Ayacucho, Piura, Chachapoyas, Moyobamba, Tarapoto, Puno, Cusco, Puerto Maldonado, and of course Lima, among many others.
Agencias de Civa en Lima
▶ TERMINAL 28 DE JULIO
● Dirección: Av. 28 de Julio N° 1145 - La Victoria.
▶ PUNTO DE VENTA ZAVALA
● Dirección: Jr. Montevideo 508, La Victoria.
▶ TERMINAL ATOCONGO
● Dirección: Panamericana Sur KM. 1130 San Juan de Miraflores Stand 31.
▶ TERMINAL JAVIER PRADO
● Dirección: Av. Javier Prado Este N°1155 - La Victoria.
▶ TERMINAL PLAZA NORTE
● Dirección: Av. Gerardo Unger N° 6917 Interior LB39, LB40, LB41, LB42, Indepedencia
Amenities of Civa in Lima
Civa’s fleet is very varied, all offering air conditioning, onboard TV, and two bathrooms, one for women and one for men. Additionally, there are double-decker buses with bed seats that recline at 160° on the first level and semi-bed seats on the second. Civa buses also include Wi-Fi and a variety of meals and an onboard host, all this depending on the bus model.
Civa Telephone numbers in Lima
▶ 28 DE JULIO TERMINAL - Telephone: (01) 418-1111
▶ ZAVALA POINT OF SALE - Telephone: (01) 285-649
▶ ATOCONGO TERMINAL - Telephone: (01) 274-5944
▶ JAVIER PRADO TERMINAL - Telephone: 989 319 540.
▶ PLAZA NORTE TERMINAL - Telephone: (01) 410-6200.
Civa Mail addresses
✉ Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Destinations from Civa in Lima
1. Lima - Trujillo
Civa has many options that fit every user's need.
2. Lima - Huaraz
On Civa, you will find many daily departures to Huaraz.
3. Lima - Cajamarca
You can travel from Lima to Cajamarca in Civa, with all the amenities to make your trip relaxing.
4. Lima - Máncora
Mancora is a very popular destination due to its beautiful beaches.
5. Lima - Chiclayo
Lima to Chiclayo is a very popular route. Therefore, Civa offers many daily departures.
6. Lima - Ica
On a short trip, you can travel to Ica with Civa.
"The City of Kings", as Lima is known, was founded in 1535 by Francisco Pizarro and became the center of Spanish power in Peru, during the colonial period. The urban planning of Lima is one of the colonial models in South America. Lima is known for its social, economical, and cultural growth and stands out as the cultural center of Latin America; besides that, Lima is the home of San Marcos National University, the most ancient form of America, founded in 1551. Lima is famous for being the viceroyalty capital of Peru and one of the cities most important of South America in the Spanish regime period; after its independence in 1821, the city became the republic's capital. Before this period, the Baroque and Neoclassical style took the power on the streets, impregnating those architectural styles in the main constructions. The capital counts a high variety of tourist attractions that combine history and modernity, as you can see at the Historical Center. Another strong point of Lima is the food, there are many restaurants from the 3 Peruvian regions where you can live a complete gastronomical experience, given that the population is multicultural and mostly migrant. Live Peru from one of its corners, and enjoy tasting the culture that Peru offers you!
How to reach Lima?
● Lima by bus: You can reach the city of Lima by bus, time and distance will depend on the place of departure. As is the capital of Peru, almost all destinations have an exit here, so it will not be hard to find a bus.
● Lima by train: There is currently no direct route to Lima, so going to Lima by train is not yet possible.
● Lima by plane: Arriving in Lima by plane is possible because the capital has the Jorge Chavez International Airport. Of course, to travel to Lima by plane you must start from a destination that has an airport too.
The most tourist places in Lima
● The Metropolitan Cathedral Basilica of Lima and Primada del Perú is the Main Church of Peru. Its facade is Renaissance and its tall towers with slate Spiers are neoclassical.
● Miraflores with its parks and its beautiful view of the sea is the district with the most tourist attraction for renowned figures from the country and abroad. A district that, in addition to being beautiful, knew of great battles such as the one that occurred during the War of the Pacific on January 15, 1881.
● Plaza de Armas de Lima: Declared a World Heritage Site in 1991, it is one of the main parks in the city of Lima. It is located in the Historic Center and around it you can find the Cathedral of Lima and the Government Palace of Peru. It was here that San Martín proclaimed the country's independence in 1821, hence its importance also lies. Its planning was an order of King Carlos I of Spain in 1523.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, or any other mode that’s available.